Kvarme Ate My Food

The old old days

yeah I know

had a great narrative composed in my head just the same though

Was this you?

I am disappointed by the stick that Jamie Redknapp gets. At Sunderland, the 'fan' in front of me spent the whole game slagging him - why travel 3 hours to do that ?

Anyway, do you agree with this assessement of Redknapp ?

1 When fit, he needs to be given the rest of the season to see how he shapes up with a a reliable partner like Hamman. Ince was supposed to shield the defence, thus allowing Redknapp to play his football further up the park, get into the box and play more incisive forward passes. Ince let him down badly by being so cavalier and Jamie ended up trying to be all things to all men: prompting, passing, tracking, tackling and shooting - result: Jack of all trades, master of none!

Obviously Hamman will do what he's supposed to do and this may liberate Redknapp. Surely he should be given time to operate in the right system before being written off as over-rated.

2 One aspect of his game which is weak, is his movement off the ball and his insistence on always receiving the ball to feet, which prevents him making more forward runs, which help the team even if the ball is not delivered, by stretching the opposition. Everyone has their desired playing style and directing the play is more suitable to Redknapp than running onto passes but I feel he needs to mix up his style a little to become a complete international player. I think he should aim to be like Rui Costa at his best.

Molby Crosby

There's a guy there asking "When the Reds lose, how does it effect you" and it struck me that it's been so long since that happened that I don't know anymore.

Was this you?

I am disappointed by the stick that Jamie Redknapp gets. At Sunderland, the 'fan' in front of me spent the whole game slagging him - why travel 3 hours to do that ?

Anyway, do you agree with this assessement of Redknapp ?

1 When fit, he needs to be given the rest of the season to see how he shapes up with a a reliable partner like Hamman. Ince was supposed to shield the defence, thus allowing Redknapp to play his football further up the park, get into the box and play more incisive forward passes. Ince let him down badly by being so cavalier and Jamie ended up trying to be all things to all men: prompting, passing, tracking, tackling and shooting - result: Jack of all trades, master of none!

Obviously Hamman will do what he's supposed to do and this may liberate Redknapp. Surely he should be given time to operate in the right system before being written off as over-rated.

2 One aspect of his game which is weak, is his movement off the ball and his insistence on always receiving the ball to feet, which prevents him making more forward runs, which help the team even if the ball is not delivered, by stretching the opposition. Everyone has their desired playing style and directing the play is more suitable to Redknapp than running onto passes but I feel he needs to mix up his style a little to become a complete international player. I think he should aim to be like Rui Costa at his best.

Molby Crosby

It must be

I don't remember doing the post but that's my style of player analysis, especially the numbering of the points  :geek:

although asking if people agree, not so much

Mad that it used to expose our IP addresses.

I'd forgotten that I worked at that place. Got fired from there as it goes for spamming the internet and posting on Koptalk. 

I'd forgotten that I worked at that place. Got fired from there as it goes for spamming the internet and posting on Koptalk.

Worked as in for money? I didn’t realize they had employees hah.

Edited by EC_Red