By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Going to watch games not involving LFC

RP

Go and see a Bundesliga game. Beer aplenty and usually goals.

I've been to see Hertha twice and Dortmund.

Watched Bochum v Fortuna and Koln v Bayern this weekend

The atmosphere in bundesliga games is always fantastic. Def recommend going to anyone considering it

If you base yourself near the Rhine you have about ten teams nearby to watch

My daughter got a lift off two button players last weekend when she did a charity hitchhike - she had no idea

I know a couple of them they are great lads. One of the players (Phil Edwards) is a scouser (and a red) and is a very good mate of mine but he was unfortunately loaned out by Clough at the beginning of the season (to Oxford I believe!)

Edited by Ibby

I know a couple of them they are great lads. One of the players (Phil Edwards) is a scouser (and a red) and is a very good mate of mine but he was unfortunately loaned out by Clough at the beginning of the season (to Oxford I believe!)

Not a bad move though, he's playing regularly, had a decent cup run (knocked Rafa out in round 4) and he'll be off to Wembley next month for the Checkatrade (!) Trophy final.

Martin Sordel?

Donated well to their charity too

Edited by Behind Enemy Lines

I remember you!

Come back and post more. Don't be a stranger. 

Thanks for your hospitality ))

Returned home late at night after the game, got drunk. Could barely work.

We played well, but no chance of going through after 1-1 at home.

Moreover we lost 3 of our key players - 2 yellow card bans and a broken collarbone.

Been to Hannover, Ajax, Feyenoord, Excelsior, ADO Den Haag and Utrecht since we moved over here.

Was meant to go to a St. Pauli game the other week but had to back out, mates said it was really good.

Got designs on going to AZ Alkmaar, PSV and Go Ahead Eagles at some point. 

So f***ing cheap, really good atmosphere and transport links are generally fantastic. Plus being able to drink and stand in the stands is always handy.

Edited by schmuckdonald

• 3 weeks later...