Sign in to follow this  
Flasher

Herzlichen willkommen Herr Klopp

I f*cking love Klopp, he's perfect for us.

Ancelotti would be my second choice but by a distance. Wouldn't even consider anyone else.

This job needs a remarkable man.

I think Klopp is that man.

Edited by Leo No.8

Not sure about Hamann. Doesn't come across as the most insightful in his media work. Is he just gonna get linked because he's German? Because if so I'd rather have Babbel.

Is Babbel is out of a job atm?

Hamman does talk a lot of s***e

tbh, I'm not that bothered about seeing ex players next to the manager, lets get the best people for the job, leave the ex players to enjoy their trips to australia

I f*cking love Klopp, he's perfect for us.

Ancelotti would be my second choice but by a distance. Wouldn't even consider anyone else.

This job needs a remarkable man.

I think Klopp is that man.

did he used to be a CB or something?

:P

klopp would be ideal

reus was on the bench yesterday v bayern so maybe theres a chance of getting him in

klopp likes a high energy high pressing game with fast direct football

i still remember the night mourinhos madrid went to dortmund in the champions league semi final a couple of years ago and got battered 4-1

some nights like that would be nice

Not sure about Hamann. Doesn't come across as the most insightful in his media work. Is he just gonna get linked because he's German? Because if so I'd rather have Babbel.

He could be one of those acclimatising type blokes. Get them into their cricket and darts.

hope we get it done soon so the players have as much time as possible with the new guy, to understand the new system and to get some confidence with it before the next game

He's also a Tory.

"Everything has an end, unless it's a sausage then there's two"

A German saying explained in one of Klopp's interviews... made me chortle.

Sound. thats done it for me. Its a bit priests, sugar, table and lampshade. I'm in

Sound. thats done it for me. Its a bit priests, sugar, table and lampshade. I'm in

More of this. Any more mad things he has said?

According to Mail, Klopp wants full control of transfers.

Good. Nobody should accept a watered down, proven as a failure system. Klopp should be the boss, not a shared duty with 4 other pillocks

In a recent interview Klopp was adamant he wanted to work with a DOF as he has never got involved with contract demands, negotiations etc. I would imagine at Dortmund he worked in partnership with the DOF there and agreed the targets.

In a recent interview Klopp was adamant he wanted to work with a DOF as he has never got involved with contract demands, negotiations etc. I would imagine at Dortmund he worked in partnership with the DOF there and agreed the targets.

Yep. He's a coach. I've no problem with that.

According to Mail, Klopp wants full control of transfers.

this could be klopp wanting a DOF or a transfer committee of his choice who he trusts and who pick the players & handle the contracts for him

doesn't necessarily mean he'll be scouting & picking the players by himself

7. On losing Mario Gotze to Bayern.

"He's leaving because he's Guardiola's favourite. If it's anyone's fault, it's mine. I can't make myself shorter and learn Spanish."

8. On competing with Bayern again.

"If we should finish second this summer, I'll find a truck and drive it through my garden. If nobody will rejoice, I'll do it alone."

:lol: :lol:

this could be klopp wanting a DOF or a transfer committee of his choice who he trusts and who pick the players & handle the contracts for him

doesn't necessarily mean he'll be scouting & picking the players by himself

Agree, i would think he will bring in a DoF, either the one from Dortmund or someone else he has worked with before