By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Android Boxes

Barnesy_10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aye that would be the best thing to do.  It's only a Linux prog after all. They can't have jazzed it up that much.  Not really sure what you can do with Linux. kodi used to run really well on it. I think for any of my iptv to work on it you'd need a stb emu to run on it.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, cymrococh said:

Jonesyvision picked a great night to go kaput

Haha I signed back up today too 😅

Gotta say though.. Jonesy got me set up and with latest stuff with great instructions.. 

VOD is going to keep me quiet for at least 12 months.. And that's just the Carry On Collection section 😆

It's brilliant 

12 hours ago, cymrococh said:

Jonesyvision picked a great night to go kaput

oops! Cyber attack I think. They couldn't even log in to the panel to make the changes. Will be sorted for when the real football starts at the weekend.

Frustrating even if it was only Villa v Sheff Utd and Man City v Arsenal.

A few servers were hit. So not sure if it was the EPL/Sky or some fella for s***s and giggles in his bedroom somewhere in the Ukraine!

12 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Haha I signed back up today too 😅

Gotta say though.. Jonesy got me set up and with latest stuff with great instructions.. 

VOD is going to keep me quiet for at least 12 months.. And that's just the Carry On Collection section 😆

It's brilliant 

Aye not the best of starts. It was fine until you signed up!! ;)

If you haven't joined my Discord Group then please message me for an invite.

In a nutshell on Saturday  I pointed my swag towards a new DNS (as there were a few issues re the prem games on  Wed, Thrs and Fri). So most probably all of your apps are still cached trying to access the old info.

I suggest

1. Cleat the cache

2. If that doesn't work log out and log back in again (clear the data and renter the line details.)

3. Reboot your router to clear the decks of everything.

Anyone with SIPTV on smart TVs will have reload the line at siptv.eu/mylist

All apps as of Saturday afternoon for the Brighton v Arsenal game were up and running.

Not strictly Android related but not sure where else to post this.....

If my paused Sky Sports subscription was unpaused by Sky, can I still watch Sky games on Sky Sports if I pause it again, or remove it entirely? Are they pulling a fast one by charging me for it basically, when its all available to non-subscribers anyway?

• 3 months later...