Melwood Tour

A guy is advertising this and I think it's a scam, I wasn't aware of any tour to Melwood, only the academy. And where are the tickets coming from?

Hi guys,

I have an update for the tour. The one in April will consist of 10 nights split between London and Liverpool, sightseeing in both. All airfares, coach travel, accomodation, breakfast and tours included. Tours will cover The London Eye, Wembley Stadium, The Ultimate Liverpool Experience at Melwood incl lunch, VIP Lunch and seats and meet and greet with Liverpool Legends at Liverpool V Manchester City at Anfield, Beatles Tour in Liverpool, Windsor Castle, Roman Baths and Stonehenge.

With this type of Tour with all inclusions you'd usually be looking at around $8000, but thanks to our contacts in the UK we can offer it at the special rate of $6800 including all of the above. Given the limited availability for this game and Melwood training experience we would need to know final numbers ASAP. We need a minimum of 15 people for the Tour to go ahead. It truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity as future tours may be full premier league tours rather than a specific Liverpool experience. The next Tour is likely to run in mid to late September. This is likely to cost a little more and run for longer than 10 nights.

If you or anyone you know is interested please feel free to comment below and I will private message you further information.

Kind Regards,

Michael Taipi,

EPL Tour Consultant (Australia)

Edited by downunder