By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Carragher on Ferguson's attack on LFC

David Hodgson

That's measured factually and sharp by him. Good stuff.

Nice insight to 2009 mentality too.

Mentioning Rock of Gibraltar is top drawer.

Mentioning Rock of Gibraltar is top drawer.

it's interesting that this new cashgrab has brought that story right back to the fore again. apparently at the launch press conference matt dickinson of the times asked about the horse, mcmanus and magnier and was told flat out that the issue wasn't on the table today etc. so good to see kenny mention it and everybody should talk about it as often as possible as it so obviously still sticks in ferguson's craw.

Ferguson claims that he can't talk about Rock of Gibraltar as a condition of the legal settlement with McManus and Magnier.

Part of me wishes people connected with LFC wouldn't rise to it and just not comment.

It gives the deluded arl t*** more publicity and it's probably the response he wanted.

If someone connected to LFC had written similar about the Mancs and they all started bleating about it, I'd be made up.

I think he was given a small percentage of the first two years of RoG's covers in exchange for not discussing the matter in public or the media.

I might need to caveat here that i'm not agreeing with him, i'm not criticising anyone at Liverpool or the articles linked to.

If someone connected to LFC had written similar about the Mancs and they all started bleating about it, I'd be made up.

If I may say so, I think you have caught the fergsuon/manc attitude there - say anything, no matter how false or stupid or unnecessary, and then when it is pointed out that it might be b*llocks then to jump around going 'I won! I won at mind games! I got a reaction! By talking sh*te! Look at me mind games!', which if it happened on your street or in work or down the pub would get someone rounded up and sorted out.

Edited by smithdown

Ferguson got f*** all out of the horse situation. Relatively speaking he got a fraction of what he thought he was entitled to.

Who was the Manc who saw his a*** over that and f*cked off? Was it top notch? Seem to remember him saying how United supporters would see them off by jogging about at Hereford races.

:lol: :lol: Yeah, could well have been TN.

Ferguson was clearly the top dog at united for many years and also in the world of football ... the whole RoG incident proved that he believed his own hype and thought he was invincible outside the bubble that is the world of football. He took on some bigger boys from another (bigger) playground ... and he got his ar5e kicked. It clearly still embarrasses him to this day.

Who was the Manc who saw his a*** over that and f*cked off? Was it top notch? Seem to remember him saying how United supporters would see them off by jogging about at Hereford races.

Modern day sufragettes. Same ones that used to go round Wayne Rooney's house late at night probably.

That's actually very funny and well done

He does a lot of fantastic work for charity and has always been a loyal family man – so loyal that one of his sons, now a fine manager in his own right, even played 27 games for United.

Ha ha.

There was another Manc - name began with C - and he swore blue murder that Ferguson would win that war

What was his fecking name ? Lived in South East Asia i think.

There was another Manc - name began with C - and he swore blue murder that Ferguson would win that war

What was his fecking name ? Lived in South East Asia i think.

Can't remember and can't find it in the archives - got led to a thread about when Hicks wrote to Parry telling him to resign... Great days!

Ha ! Nah, he wasn't that funny.

C something Red, maybe. Absolute nutter. There was him and another lad arguing about China not being communist because " my lady is from there " ( that was the other lad ).

Feck. That's going to nag at me all day.

Yes, I thought it was somethingorother Red too.

Was he Welsh?