By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Celeb spot

Nathan Explosion

• 2 weeks later...

Avram Grant on the Eurostar on Saturday. He was annoyed at being held up because some berk had taken an artillery shell through in their hand luggage and we were all held up for several hours.

Probably needed a good massage before he went home.

Rushie , on the table next to me in a restaraunt in Toulouse. Poor f***** didn't eat half his moules frites cos of the constant stream of. People wanting a pic.

When I was a waiter in the Everglades Park Hotel in Widnes, Rushie came in for Sunday Lunch.

He had roast beef with all the trimmings, apple pie with cream and a coffee - he tipped £5.

Well he wasn't very well known until now but I've just found out a friend of mine has gathered some attention. Ray Da Silva, a fine man and an old mate of mine, I can't put into words how shocked I am. :( http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3674002/Drugs-gang-jailed-94-years-1-6BILLION-plot-sneak-heroin-cocaine-Britain-fleet-fake-ambulances.html

Well he wasn't very well known until now but I've just found out a friend of mine has gathered some attention. Ray Da Silva, a fine man and an old mate of mine, I can't put into words how shocked I am. :(http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3674002/Drugs-gang-jailed-94-years-1-6BILLION-plot-sneak-heroin-cocaine-Britain-fleet-fake-ambulances.html

He's not exactly a celebrity mate...

He's not exactly a celebrity mate...

I know, I shouldn't have put it up. I was so shocked at the whole story, the ambulances etc.. I've since found out more and it gets even more incredible but I won't go on......

I saw ex Wales scrum half Robert Jones in B+Q yesterday. Last time I saw him in the flesh was when my primary school teacher got married (he's her cousin); I couldn't think of a pithy way to bring this up, so I didn't say anything but we shared a nod and a smile. He knew.

Edited by cymrococh

Yeah she seemed nice. The whole thing is very managed to ensure the cameras get all the interactions.

So I didn't meet her until the cameras were actually rolling for an introduction, and then most of our conversations took place on camera too. There were some brief chats inbetween takes but didn't really get much chance to talk to her normally.

Although apparently my mannerisms reminded her of another family member. Not sure if he is/was as annoying as I am though.

It was a weird day.

Edited by stressederic

Yeah she seemed nice. The whole thing is very managed to ensure the cameras get all the interactions.

So I didn't meet her until the cameras were actually rolling for an introduction, and then most of our conversations took place on camera too. There were some brief chats inbetween takes but didn't really get much chance to talk to her normally.

Although apparently my mannerisms reminded her of another family member. Not sure if he is/was as annoying as I am though.

It was a weird day.

a missed opportunity to ask on here for some suitable questions

a missed opportunity to ask on here for some suitable questions

That did occur to me but I suspected the TV people might find it questionable. Killjoys.

I also wasn't able to wear a yellow jumper like last time either because apparently bright colours weren't in keeping with the somberness of the location.

Non-colour blind people and your stupid rules, honestly.