Sign in to follow this  
Flasher

Roy F***ing Hodgson - 'Football' Mamanger

I love where we're at now, so I don't feel the pain anymore. If anything I find his tenure here something I can look back on with some mirth, he was so comically awful in every way. It makes me feel even better about life now to look back on the depths we've risen from.

I love the threads abusing him as well, often make me laugh out loud the things people write taking the p*ss out of him.

I feel the same way now, when i see footage of Hicks talking about the epic swindle and suchlike.

Hope they go down, all due to bitterness re the Hodge.

My sentiments exactly. I'd be made up if they got relegated. Bring RFH back down to size.

I love where we're at now, so I don't feel the pain anymore.

I am going to continue feeling the pain as long as Poulsen, Jones and Cole are collecting wages (although Cole is probably more Purslow's doing).

WBA going down probably means Roy won't get the England job so I hope they don't.

+2

If Redknapp gets done for his well known cash gifts, and RFH has a descent season, the FA could go for him, and to watch him then systematically disembowled by the likes of Woolnough, Samuel, Lipton and the rest of the cretins (bar Barclay, as he fvckin loves him) would be a joy.

If he has an Arthur Fowler type breakdown live after a match, it would be as joyful as watching our 5-0 over Forrest.

+2

If Redknapp gets done for his well known cash gifts, and RFH has a descent season, the FA could go for him, and to watch him then systematically disembowled by the likes of Woolnough, Samuel, Lipton and the rest of the cretins (bar Barclay, as he fvckin loves him) would be a joy.

If he has an Arthur Fowler type breakdown live after a match, it would be as joyful as watching our 5-0 over Forrest.

Loving the loathing in this thread for the deluded old sod - 'prick' was surely coined with someone like him in mind

Hodgy for Ingurland, hahaha!

"...if I was ever going to be offered the England job, it would be with the backing of the important people," Hodgson said. "That would be the media, who represent the fans..."

The media certainly doesn't represent me. They write/show s*** to trick people into buying their stuff. Most of the time, anyway.

That he is actually being talked about for the job again despite systematically running one of the country's biggest clubs into the ground is evidence as to what a good relationship with journalists can do for you.

Sadly, he's probably right on their importance which just about sums up everything wrong with football in this country and why frauds like him are linked with or get top jobs. He's a media made man and he knows it, he deserves execution.

Edited by CarraLegend

"...if I was ever going to be offered the England job, it would be with the backing of the important people," Hodgson said. "That would be the media, who represent the fans..."

perfect illustration of the pseudo-constitutional position the media appear to have gradually defined for themselves

If they are going to go forman Englishman after Capello, who is the fraud's competition? Harry Redknapp, who can make a politician look sleaze free and Steve Bruce with the big fat head. There is actually a chance he could get the job... :ohmy:

I know they made a rod for their own back by declaring it'll be an English manager next but I think they'll skirt round that and go for O'Neill.

However, I hope it is Roy. And I hope he flukes qualification to the World Cup. I want the entire footballing world to see his crapness and an audience of 3 billion to witness the face rubs/a*** sniffing.

I know they made a rod for their own back by declaring it'll be an English manager next but I think they'll skirt round that and go for O'Neill.

However, I hope it is Roy. And I hope he flukes qualification to the World Cup. I want the entire footballing world to see his crapness and an audience of 3 billion to witness the face rubs/a*** sniffing.

O'Neill? :wacko:

Oneill is out of the game too long to even be considered.

Redknapp doing those Sky fantasy football adverts with Stelling. Worra a cvnt (but not in the same leage as this pi55 stained chin rubbing cvnt)

Woy's press conference today ahead of the game away at Chelsea.

Some traditional classics in there...

For someone who started his own coaching career as young as I did, it would be foolish to start discussing people's ages when they start new jobs. I know Chelsea are very happy with their appointment and I am sure he will do a very good job for them. I have met him in the past. He came to see us for a short while when I was at Fulham but it was for a very short time.

At the age of 33 I had just won my second championship in Sweden with my first one at 29. To be fair I was doing it in Sweden where the players were part-time professionals.

I wasn't doing it at Porto and Chelsea, so I am not making a comparison with Andre Villas-Boas as he has been in the Champions League and is working for one of the most prestigious clubs in Europe.

Whether or not starting out as a manager in your 30s is the best way of surviving into your 60s I don't know. I've been lucky but I do not know whether I would be pushing people into top jobs if their aim is to have a 35 or 36 year career. We all know that the hiring and firing gets greater every year.

And on the topic of different expectations (from the likes of United and Chelsea)

I know people will flag up the fact last season that it went very badly for us. That is a memory that only one thing will dismiss and that is a very good performance this time around. You cannot turn back the clock and cannot wipe out pages of history.

This time our aim is to get a good result which would be either a draw or a victory. We didn't get it against Manchester United but the manner of the performance gave me great hope and my message to the players is that it will every bit as tough as it was against Manchester United. We are realistic enough to know that Chelsea and Manchester United have different ambitions to West Bromwich.

Our ambition is to have a really good season and, if we are lucky, to finish in the middle of the table whereas their ambition is to win trophies and in particular to win the Premier League.

What a guy...