Sign in to follow this  
Flasher

Roy F***ing Hodgson - 'Football' Mamanger

" Otherwise it's very difficult for anyone who takes the job because, even if you've got the competence and you are maybe the 'right person', you need to be perceived as the right person. And the perception of my Liverpool appointment was not right and, as a result, you end up paying for it."

You didn't keep the Liverpool job because you were f***ing s*** at managing at that level you inept toad. Part of me wants you to get the England job so the rest of the country can see what a complete f***ing a****** you are, you complete imbecile. Hodgson has all the self awareness of an ameoba.

PLTBT

Demented fool talking Perception being greater than reality, he was the right man for the job but because he was perceived as NOT being the right man then that had the greater bearing on his parting from the club.

Eh, Roy, you had us 2nd f***ing bottom and only cause Wolves and West Ham played that same weekend, it made it almost impossible for us to fall to 20th, bottom, end of the pile and thats after 6 or 8 f***ing games.......though maybe I perceived the table wrong, my bad, your bad, the fans bad, everybody's bad, except Roy's bad.

i would love it, f***ing love it, of England let Hodgson manage them

He'd keep them up though, of that I'm absolutely certain.

I think this quote aptly sums the man up: media first, fans second.

"I would rather hope that, if I was ever going to be offered the England job, it would be with the backing of the important people. That would be the media, who represent the fans and, of course, the fans."

FYI Roy, the media in no way represents the fans. The media represents the interests of its shareholders and whatever the agenda du jour is. F***ing rotate yourself back to Utopia.

That said, I'd love him to manage England, if only to hear his excuses... "But there's a recession on!"

Edited by CJMcDonald

I think this quote aptly sums the man up: media first, fans second.

"I would rather hope that, if I was ever going to be offered the England job, it would be with the backing of the important people. That would be the media, who represent the fans and, of course, the fans."

FYI Roy, the media in no way represents the fans. The media represents the interests of its shareholders and whatever the agenda du jour is. F***ing rotate yourself back to Utopia.

That said, I'd love him to manage England, if only to hear his excuses... "But there's a recession on!"

He needs the media to manipulate the fans for him - he wants good copy from the start.

Your precious media couldnt save you from The Kop and it wont save you from the boo boys in Wembley when they pay good money to travel to London on a school night to be served up dishwater.

i would love it, f***ing love it, of England let Hodgson manage them

'I hope expectation isn't too high. What fans must consider is the vastly more inclement weather conditions we are dealing with in our home games compared to the likes of Liechtenstein and San Mawino, as both of those nations boast a beautiful climate for much of the year with almost perfect grass on their pitches and blue skies. If we can edge ahead of them despite this severe handicap, I think we will all have cause to be extremely pleased.

Based on these difficult conditions, I would say a fifth placed finish in our group of six nations would be utopia.'

Edited by Leo No.8

He's lucky in a way that so many Liverpool fans don't care about England and so are actively championing him for the job.

There's only Cobs and mates that will be massively opposed I would imagine.

His Liverpool time will still be forgotten about if he guides relegation bound over-achievers West Brom to another mid-table finish. Notwithstanding that's exactly where they should be finishing

I'd like his time at Liverpool to be forgotten about, Wayne said it best when he asid the manager before Kenny was Rafa and with that expunged Hodgson from our shared history.

Don't care if he gets England or not don't care what he does or doesn't say about us and I'm not bothered how well West Brom do this season

I'd like his time at Liverpool to be forgotten about, Wayne said it best when he asid the manager before Kenny was Rafa and with that expunged Hodgson from our shared history.

Don't care if he gets England or not don't care what he does or doesn't say about us and I'm not bothered how well West Brom do this season

The wounds are still too open. In the Mail this morning he said, and I quote verbatim.

'I don't think the Liverpool people thought i was a bad manager, they just wanted somebody else, so having taken a job in the face of public opinion once I wouldn't do it again'.

Sorry Vic, I can't help it, still angry with the old barstard and he's still coming out with horsesh*t like this in the media.

Edited by Murphman

Maybe they didn't think he was a bad manager when he came but when he left there was surely little doubt.

Whether he was a good or bad manager was irrelevant

He was never good enough for us and that was always the point for me

The wounds are still too open. In the Mail this morning he said, and I quote verbatim.

'I don't think the Liverpool people thought i was a bad manager, they just wanted somebody else, so having taken a job in the face of public opinion once I wouldn't do it again'.

Sorry Vic, I can't help it, still angry with the old barstard and he's still coming out with horsesh*t like this in the media.

Yeah I'm over that stuff really, I can understand it being really irritating but he's not the first highly paid person to be incapable of admitting he wasn't able for the job he was given. That and the fact that there would be question marks over anyone, other than Kenny, who took the job given the ownership situation the lack of transfer funds and the sounds of the squad wanting to dismantle itself.

I'm just so excited by where we are now that I won't temper that by getting pissed with what a manager I've subsequently expunged has to say

I love where we're at now, so I don't feel the pain anymore. If anything I find his tenure here something I can look back on with some mirth, he was so comically awful in every way. It makes me feel even better about life now to look back on the depths we've risen from.

I love the threads abusing him as well, often make me laugh out loud the things people write taking the p*ss out of him.

That c*** Jim White on SSN just said Hodgson pitched up at WBA last year and "promptly turned their fortunes around".

This c*** must fellate press members on demand.

That c*** Jim White on SSN just said Hodgson pitched up at WBA last year and "promptly turned their fortunes around".

to be fair to hodgson, he did turn their fortune around

this isn't the be fair to hodgson thread though so the old danish king* can go and fudge* himself

*trying not to swear during ramadan

I detest Roy as much as the next man, but it can't be denied that he made a positive impact at West Brom.

He did well but turned their fortunes around? Not like they were in dire straights really.

Don't even correct a man who's in the middle of a Hodgson rant.

He really is the most arrogant and prideful cockhead in football, isn't he.

f*** right off, f*ckson.