By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

15 Minutes That Shook The World

Nebraska Red

Let's be honest about it, AC Milan played Liverpool off the park for 114mins of that game. I would feel incredibly guilty if I was the Liverpool manager who won a game based on just 6 mins and penalties. It's very unfair on the opposition who deserved more out of the game.

don't be ridiculous

Let's be honest about it, AC Milan played Liverpool off the park for 114mins of that game. I would feel incredibly guilty if I was the Liverpool manager who won a game based on just 6 mins and penalties. It's very unfair on the opposition who deserved more out of the game.

On the other hand, it would be ridiculous to expect my team to beat Everton/Stoke/Blackpool/Northampton/you name it with the overstaffed squad, which is clearly short at the moment.

Anyone seen that new DVD 'the ballad of Kenny and Dixie' by Dave Kirby? A bigger unfunnier piece of schite has yet to be written and committed to film.

It's time to draw a line under the whole football play b******s it's been done to death and beyond. I think Dave Kirby's got talent, but him and NIcky Allt really need to show that they've got more in their locker than plays about Liverpool as a city and football specifically. The reason Bleasdale, McGovern and even Willy Russell are good/successful is that though their work is based in Liverpool (at times), they could be set anywhere and have more universal themes.