By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Soto

psl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brings the best out of skrtle, who has been overall our best defender this season

i'd go along with that. although i thought he could have done better in the lead up to their goal yesterday. seen him struggle in that type of position before. having said that if he felt he wasn't in position to make a clean challenge, he was probably right not to. goal could still have been prevented from there. not sure what happened between him and konchesky, but looked muddled.

i'd go along with that. although i thought he could have done better in the lead up to their goal yesterday. seen him struggle in that type of position before. having said that if he felt he wasn't in position to make a clean challenge, he was probably right not to. goal could still have been prevented from there. not sure what happened between him and konchesky, but looked muddled.

and that backpass at the end was mental!!

I said last week that he is the only player in our team who looks like he has goals in him. He was our only threat against Blackpool. Having a player who actually attacks the ball from set pieces really makes a difference.

I like him.

He was always decent when he played last year. He's great cover but we should be having better centre backs than him in the squad, the issue we have at the moment is that we don't.

Skrtel is endlessly more confident alongside Soto than Carragher.

It's cos he doesn't have the responsibility for heading it away. He's more comfortable doing the sweeping, as are Carra and Agger, meaning the Greek is the only one who attacks the ball in the air. Old Kaiser took a lot of scorn but he called Skrtel right