By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Mancini gone

BG

I would love seeing Mancini for Chelsea boss, don't think he has what it takes.

Rijkaard is more of a threatening prospect imo.

I think Mancini is the better manager, neither are great though, but grant showed that you don't need to be a top class manager to make chelsea into a force

I am sure even the likes of Redknapp, Hughes, Moyes will be more than capable of winning things for chelsea

Guest Anders Honoré

So now to be succesful, all Mourinho has to do is do what mancini did for the past three years.

Hell of a job to take.

So now to be succesful, all Mourinho has to do is do what mancini did for the past three years.

Hell of a job to take.

Inter shouldn't really have a problem winning the league, Juventus look like improving their squad but ranieri isn't good enough to win the league, Milan look like rebuilding their aging team by buying Zambrotta (31) Shevchenko (32)!

Inter should be able to walk it again next season, would be nice to play inter again in europe though :)

win one league by committee, then get one of your main rivals relegated (so you can then buy some of their best players) and a massive points deduction for the other to win a second league

it's a tall order alright :)