By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

FAO Neil Warnock

Could we please have a statement from you regarding yesterday's disrespectful actions on the part of Harry Redknapp in leaving David James out of Portsmouth's first team (obviously resting him for their cup final next week).

Had James been in goal, then perhaps (perhaps) he may have saved Danny Murphy's goal.

Thanks Colin

I mean..thanks Neil.

For the same reason José was seen as a breath of fresh air, I think Warnock is equally as valuable, as a spectacle. I love the guy.

i think he's hilarious. his two fingers to nigel worthington at norwich a couple of seasons ago was a thing of genius.

Guest RedLegend

Has Warnock ever lost a game with any dignity at all?

He always finds something to whinge about.

Has Warnock ever lost a game with any dignity at all?

He always finds something to whinge about.

After the Bristol City defeat he had a right go at the Bristol players for over-celebrating their injury time winner as if they'd got through to the final at Wembley. Miserable c*nt. Like him and his players wouldn't do exactly the same. Oh no, he's much better than that...

After the Bristol City defeat he had a right go at the Bristol players for over-celebrating their injury time winner as if they'd got through to the final at Wembley. Miserable c*nt. Like him and his players wouldn't do exactly the same. Oh no, he's much better than that...

He has to be in a the position to celebrate, he loses most.

Oh and Murph f*** OFF.