By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Sky Sports is so poor

RP

Their Chief Football Correspondent, Nick Collins, at Stamford Bridge just handed over to Iain Dowie to discuss the match-up between Ryan Babel and Carlos Ferreira.

And we pay for this sh*te?

Their Chief Football Correspondent, Nick Collins, at Stamford Bridge just handed over to Iain Dowie to discuss the match-up between Ryan Babel and Carlos Ferreira.

They're getting engaged?

May I be the first to offer my heartfelt congratulations to young Ryan and his new bride :)

I'm watching - it's awful. Not biased necessarily just really really poor quality.

With all the money they reap could they not offer 2 services - one for those with a greater IQ than shoe size and one for the thick peasants?

Why am I watching?

They keep showing the odds of who will get to play the mancs in the Final (Chelsea hot favourites) and then over to their phone poll as to who the viewers think will make it - which is coming in at about 66% in favour of the Reds.

I dont pay for my sky sports, i steal it.

:lol:

Nothing is as bad as Setanta Sports News though.

I caught Sky Sports at lunchtiime and they had the Liverpool and Chelsea view about what will happen tonight. For Liverpool they went to European Cup winning Alan Kennedy, twice winning goal scorer in EC finakls and for Chelsea..............................wait for it............................Jason Cundy - JASON CUNDY ffs - wtf has he got to do with the European Cup????

Honest to God, apart from the fact that we want to win for the reds sake, we have to win for football's sake.

Put them in their place and make them realise they will never win it.

COME ON RED MEN!!!!!!!

Guest Toxteth O'Grady

Tabloid telly aimed at the lowest common demoninator. Their monopoly on football needs to be shaken up.

Guest gordy
Tabloid telly aimed at the lowest common demoninator. Their monopoly on football needs to be shaken up.

You think its bad now wait til tonight when Mrs Keys and Gray start :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Guest Toxteth O'Grady
You think its bad now wait til tonight when Mrs Keys and Gray start :wacko::wacko::wacko:

The remote control is a great invention.

Watching SSN this morning they reported that Lampard might play tonight as he had missed the 1st leg at Anfield due to the death of his mother???

Do these guys do any sort of research on their stories??

Be fair, they didn't show it so as far as they're concerned no one saw it

Guest Toxteth O'Grady

They are so desperate for a Chelsea-Utd final. They've just had Kerry Dixon, Scott Minto and Tony Cascarino on all blowing smoke up Chelseas a***. I haven't seen anyone from our perspective yet.

They are so desperate for a Chelsea-Utd final. They've just had Kerry Dixon, Scott Minto and Tony Cascarino on all blowing smoke up Chelseas a***. I haven't seen anyone from our perspective yet.

Who was it that got up one morning and said: 'I wonder what Scott Minto's opinion is on things?'

Guest Toxteth O'Grady
Who was it that got up one morning and said: 'I wonder what Scott Minto's opinion is on things?'

Hehe, who the f*** is he anyway?

The name vaguely rings a bell.