By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Maxi Rodriguez

Guest zico

Think hed be a great signing for that wide right position, very good technically, scores and creates. Lots of talk on one of the Atletico forums could be some truth in this one.

Think Torres mentioned him as the one player he'd recommend to Liverpool from his old side.

Guest Prongsy
Best goal of the whole tournament.

That 20 odd passing move that Argentina scored from was a good goal, but Rodriguez's was better.

Cabiasso's goes was brilliant but Rodriguez's was the best goal I've ever seen.

Guest Prongsy
The best goal you've ever seen?

Congratulations, you can now progress to level 5 reading.

How many goals have you seen in your life, five?

No. I've watched many goals from many people in many different countries.

That Cambiasso one was better.

Not in my opinion. It's a lot better than Cambiasso's goal.

I thought Van Basten's volley against USSR was better.

Incredible technique, tight angle and beat one of the best goalkeepers in the world

Agreed. Hitting a dropping ball takes far more skill than hitting a ball you just controlled and set up

Guest Prongsy

Incredible technique, tight angle and beat one of the best goalkeepers in the world

Yeah, I respect that - and the people that think Maradona or Zidane etc etc. I just happen to think that goal is better than any I've seen.

Been many a great goal scored. Dalglish for Scotland. Di canio when he changed foot in mid flight to volley the ball in. Marradonna against England without his hand. Owen against Argentina. Giggs against Arsenal. To name just a few.

Been many a great goal scored. Dalglish for Scotland. Di canio when he changed foot in mid flight to volley the ball in. Marradonna against England without his hand. Owen against Argentina. Giggs against Arsenal. To name just a few.

Al Owiran against Belgium, Bergkamp against yougslavia, Yeboah against Liverpool

Edited by Hassony

Guest Prongsy
Al Owiran against Belgium, Bergkamp against yougslavia, Yeboah against Liverpool

Remember Mendieta's volleyed goal from the corner? Bergkamp v newcastle was good, despite the hand off.

Remember Mendieta's volleyed goal from the corner? Bergkamp v newcastle was good, despite the hand off.

I always loved Suker's goal in euro 96 when he chipped Schmichel, the long pass from Asanovic followed by a great chip from suker, added to Schmichel running the whole of the pitch to get back into goal only to end on his butt