By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Manc version of the Torres song

'He said 'I wanna be a manc', Torres, Torres.

We turned him down and signed Tevez, Torres, Torres ... '

Can someone please settle an argument I have with a manc 'friend' - i.e. it wasn't that the vermin turned him down, just that Ginsoak didn't have the sense to make an official bid for our 'Nando when he had the chance?!?!

Cheers, YNWA

Guest Prongsy

Torres turned them down more than once. Fergie tried and tried to get him, he even recently admitted it and said he preferred Liverpool.

Tevez is s*** compared to Torres, btw.

Torres turned them down more than once. Fergie tried and tried to get him, he even recently admitted it and said he preferred Liverpool.

Cheers Prongsy - you've just won me a pint :)

Tevez is s*** compared to Torres, btw.

Fully agree, but thats deluded mancs for you!!

haha when the hell did they start singing that?

Probably the match after they heard us sing it for the first time. You know what the sad gets are like - obsessed by us. They could be playing a game against anyone and half their songs would be (crap ones) about Liverpool!!

dodgy manc c**** briefed the press torres, torres,

Join the biggest club in the world they said torres, torres,

But 'f*** that' el nino said, I wanna play in all the red

and he joined the most successful british team

Guest 70400
'He said 'I wanna be a manc', Torres, Torres.

We turned him down and signed Tevez, Torres, Torres ... '

Can someone please settle an argument I have with a manc 'friend' - i.e. it wasn't that the vermin turned him down, just that Ginsoak didn't have the sense to make an official bid for our 'Nando when he had the chance?!?!

Cheers, YNWA

SAF pursued Torres for a couple of years. In 2005, and in 2006 which was the summer that RVN was sold, but both times the buy-out clause in his contract was ridiculous. In 06 he renewed his contract with Atleti and part of the new contract was a much lower buy-out clause. Last summer LFC moved quickly and SAF didn't try again too hard after signing Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves so he ended up at Merseyside.

He is a very good player, and would no doubt look the part in any team; as things turned out I'm not too bothered as the front three of Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo are much better than anything you can muster. :bleh:

As for the so-called 'Torres song', that's been the O'Shea song long before the poncy metrosexual Spanish lad came to youse. You're welcome.

I love the Torres bounce... no fan from another team can ruin it for me, sing it whenver im out... or whenever watching liverpool, just gets stuck in my head. Great song, cant ruin it... we're the best fans in the world, its not poss to gloss over our songs with amatuerisrt rubbish that mancs and cockneys come up with.

Every song is ripped off from somewhere. If you are gonna copy a song you benchamark who does the best chants... and that is us. :cool:

Guest 70400
you have a song for o'shea? :cold:

Yeah, he scores at big games you know?

Edited by 70400

Guest 70400
I love the Torres bounce... no fan from another team can ruin it for me, sing it whenver im out... or whenever watching liverpool, just gets stuck in my head. Great song, cant ruin it... we're the best fans in the world, its not poss to gloss over our songs with amatuerisrt rubbish that mancs and cockneys come up with.

Every song is ripped off from somewhere. If you are gonna copy a song you benchamark who does the best chants... and that is us. :cool:

of course you are. :popcorn:

Guest Prongsy
SAF pursued Torres for a couple of years. In 2005, and in 2006 which was the summer that RVN was sold, but both times the buy-out clause in his contract was ridiculous. In 06 he renewed his contract with Atleti and part of the new contract was a much lower buy-out clause. Last summer LFC moved quickly and SAF didn't try again too hard after signing Nani, Anderson and Hargreaves so he ended up at Merseyside.

He is a very good player, and would no doubt look the part in any team; as things turned out I'm not too bothered as the front three of Tevez-Rooney-Ronaldo are much better than anything you can muster. :bleh:

As for the so-called 'Torres song', that's been the O'Shea song long before the poncy metrosexual Spanish lad came to youse. You're welcome.

He's turned him down, it wasn't a case of 'didn't try too hard' so ended up here. You're talking b******s. Read what Torres has said, both before and after his move to the most successful club in England, then you'll find out.

of course you are. :popcorn:

I'd never claim we are because obviously no other club's fans would ever accept it ansd I'm not sure what the claim means anyway.

Fact is though, yet another couple of players from another club have come out today and said that the atmosphere at Anfield (at its best) is like nowhere else. When was the last time anyone said anything similar about you?

Edited by kop205

:lol:

:lol:

I clicked on the link to the torres song vs newcastle from that vid and some wit has posted the lyrics to the o'shea one:

His boyfriend proved he was a gay!

O'Shea! O'Shea!

He takes it up the a*** all day!

O'Shea! O'Shea!

Give him a c**k and he'll make it brown!

And in the showers he'll go down!

John O'Shea is a dirty Manx poof!!!