By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Parry & Moores refused tickets for Wednesday's game

Cunny

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-foo...rry-moores.html

Dave Usher

Unless there's a change of heart, they might not be at the game at the Emirates as they haven't been given tickets by the Americans. I would have thought Parry would just be able to turn up without a ticket, but apparently they need to have tickets and the owners are not letting them have any.

I find this all a bit strange and hard to believe, but apparently it's true. They'll still end up going I reckon, as Parry will just get tickets off David Dein probably.

Rumour is theres 32 tickets, and the yanks have snaffled 16 a piece and not left any for Parry and Moores. They're mighty pissed about it.

Sympathy will be in short supply, but I thought it was worth mentioning. The yanks are bringing loads of guests with them apparently.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index....;topic=216110.0

I was at a function yesterday after the derby match and listened to Q and A session from Thommo.

He started of by saying he knows for a fact that David Moores n Rick Parry have been refused tickets to the game on wednesday by the Yanks. Apparently the club is allocated 30 tickets for the board menberS etc and none will be going to Moores or Parry. They have been told they will have to go as fans or sit on the bench with Rafa.

Now while i know we are all angry about the goings on this last year...facts are facts...and that is David Moores has served our great club for many many years and correct me if i am wrong he is an Honoury life president and rightly so. Rick Parry like him or not is still our Chief Executive. If the yanks didnt want that i presume they would have sacked the pair of them but they havent.

So what the hell are they doing stopping them attending our biggest match of the season. The papers will once again have a field day with this and drag our great name even lower.

Thommo's reaction?...... he said it was an absolute disgrace and shameful and that the sooner the yanks are kicked out of our club AND country the better. He was raging and i feel embarrassed about what he was telling us.

He will talk about it on Sky on wednesday and reckons the papers will be all over ot later today or tomorrow so brace yourself for more mud slinging..........i despair

Guest Prongsy
Parry could lead the warm up.

Yeah, he used to be the warm up act at kids parties. He should find this no problem.

don't think they'd have much bother getting them if they approached Arsenal

Clearly they'll get tickets, but that's not the point is it? I'm sure the club have loads that just aren't in the directors box.

It's just yet more embarrassing behaviour from the owners of our club, dragging our name through the mud and giving ammunition to the media.

Hopefully it will be their last act in charge

Clearly they'll get tickets, but that's not the point is it? I'm sure the club have loads that just aren't in the directors box.

It's just yet more embarrassing behaviour from the owners of our club, dragging our name through the mud and giving ammunition to the media.

Hopefully it will be their last act in charge

It's a bit like them saying the goves are off, admitting they don't give a crap about our club and the traditions, and don't care about treating Moores with a quite enormous level of dis-respect. Putting aside the debate about how much Moores did or didn't want the Yanks rather than DIC, I feel for him, because this is no way he should be treated by those two lying imposters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...amp;ito=newsnow

Americans grab all Liverpool freebies

Liverpool's warring American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett are set for an extraordinary boardroom showdown at Arsenal's Emirates Stadium on Wednesday after demanding the club's entire allocation of directors' box tickets for the Champions League quarter-final first leg.

English clubs receive a reciprocal 20 tickets each for their top brass for their away European leg. And after Hicks put in his claim for 16 of the seats, Gillett commandeered the remaining four.

This leaves Gillett rather outnumbered for his first confrontation with Hicks since he described their relationship on Montreal radio as unworkable and blamed the Texan co-owner of Anfield for all the problems — including death threats to his family — since their ill-fated takeover.

Other members of the Liverpool hierarchy, such as chief executive Rick Parry and president David Moores, are struggling to find a seat for the sell-out. Arsenal are unable to help with Liverpool's request for extra directors' box places.

Feelings were already running high within Liverpool over the American excesses before their Arsenal ticket grab, especially after the home game against Reading which was attended by a 12-strong entourage of younger members of the Hicks family.

The girls in the group did not even bother to watch the second half, preferring to take advantage of the complimentary champagne and vodka at the bar.

Am I the only one who thinks Hicks is nothing more than a bully? Well, someone who tries to bully people.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to see him go bankrupt with all of his assets being repossessed.

Edited by MFletcher