Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

Posted

21 years old, 6 appearances, 1 goal.

By his age, Owen and Fowler were on three 20 goal seasons each. Harshly based on that I think he’ll end up at a mid table premiership club at best. 
Feels harsh to “write him off” (need though mid table premiership makes a pretty good career), but thought I’d nail my flag to the mast early.

i think I’m bottom of Nathan’s prediction league, so what do i know though…

Posted

Think for now he'll be really good in that "high energy pest" role for the last 15-20 mins of games we're winning. 

If he develops into more than that then great. If not, we'll sell him for some fairly decent money 

  • Like 2
Posted
4 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

With predictions like this, not surprised:

image.png

To be fair, I figured out I’m constantly wrong so am now predicting losses. Taking one for the team.

Posted
53 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

With predictions like this, not surprised:

image.png

That's near where I'm from in North Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 . 

  • Haha 7
Posted
14 hours ago, Gethin said:

Think for now he'll be really good in that "high energy pest" role for the last 15-20 mins of games we're winning. 

If he develops into more than that then great. If not, we'll sell him for some fairly decent money 

He could be the new Dirk Kuyt! He's got the barnet for it.

  • Haha 1
Posted

Starts up front for Cymru tonight, but I'm not that hopeful he'll get many chances - Portugal side looks v. strong in comparison.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...