Sign in to follow this  
New York Red

Football in America

What do you American Reds think of Kyle Martino? He looks like a smug little git but he really does seem to know his stuff.

I want to cut his hair off. But I'd love to have dinner with his wife and mother-in-law.

lol. Never heard that one before, that must be that fancy Harvard talk.

I'm full of them Andrew. I'd put Roger Mele to shame.

The other day I was thinking about the session we had in Encinitas when those scary f*ckers in the taxi cornered us about their 9/11 conspiracies and then we ended up digging through the rubbish bins looking for my stuff. After ten pints of Guinness.

Mad but memorable night.

The atmosphere in the MLS final tonight was pretty amazing. There's something pretty cool going on down there in Atlanta.

Over 73,000. The only downside for me was that plastic pitch. It's not real footy and was way too much of a home advantage for Atlanta .

It's an interesting move, he's served his apprenticeship at various clubs now for a few years. He's probably earned the right to manage a club and it's not like it's that high a level. I'm sure there were a lot of ex-players that got managerial jobs with less knowledge of the game. He definitely comes pre-loaded with all the motivational and organisational skills necessary for the job. 

Went to see DC United versus LA Galaxy tonight. Not quite an Atlanta sized crowd but still, it wasn’t bad. Really good atmosphere too.

Rooney didn’t play. He was “ill”. Supposedly His Missy’s told the club that she is getting divorced or they are moving back to England. One or the other.

Went to see DC United versus LA Galaxy tonight. Not quite an Atlanta sized crowd but still, it wasn’t bad. Really good atmosphere too.

Rooney didn’t play. He was “ill”. Supposedly His Missy’s told the club that she is getting divorced or they are moving back to England. One or the other.

The latter, because he signed for Derby County last week.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/09/church-criticises-wayne-rooney-over-derby-gambling-tie-up