By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Best place for OOCers to get tickets?

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Not for me....A kid who interns for me is Norwegian, and will be in the UK over Christmas. He's looking to go to the Chelsea (A) game (nice) and has asked me about the best place/way to get tickets as an overseas person.

I have never done this so can't answer, but does anyone know what's a good way to get? I said Ticketmaster and the usual sources of tickets....

If he wants to be with the away fans, then he has no chance unless some kind soul on here, or elsewhere, gives him their ticket. Away tickets don't go on general sale via LFC.

Not sure if Chelsea 'home' tickets go on general sale or not - I doubt it for this game. But if they do, he'd have to sit with the home fans, obviously.

Failing that, he could try some Norwegian travel agent and pay exhorbitant prices (and probably have to sit with the home fans).

Edited by dorgie

I'll tell him that, that's a decent idea.

Although he's Norwegian & living and studying in the US, dunno whether that'll make a difference

Thanks

he'll need to pay a tout but that's better than some bulls*** hospitality package

so Chelsea is around £50 and he'll pay £100 max from a local (Liverpool) tout

1380900680[/url]' post='3512616']

The first thing he needs to do is join his supporters club and speak to them

We can apply for tickets twice a season, and the application hasn't come through yet for Christmas and beyond. Away tickets have never been an option though.

he'll need to pay a tout but that's better than some bulls*** hospitality package

so Chelsea is around £50 and he'll pay £100 max from a local (Liverpool) tout

Support your local tout !

Edited by Cobs

I'll tell him that, that's a decent idea.

Although he's Norwegian & living and studying in the US, dunno whether that'll make a difference

Thanks

it's a bit further to walk to anfield from the US than from norway