By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Racism today

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

20 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

No, people power I mean.

I'm hoping that this is a turning point, more and more people are seeing the truth because of social media, and not allowing the likes of the BBC, Fox and other media outlets to control the narrative

1 hour ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Have many governments shown solidarity? Biden has twice came out in support of Israel. 

Just Turkey as far as I'm aware 

16 minutes ago, smithdown said:

All this bombing of Hamas buildings must eventually mean no more Hamas, right?

Or it’ll never go away because of the bombings.

A more logical historical brain is required to answer that one

Imagine how peaceful everything will be once Hamas are completely gone, Israelis and Palestinians will be dancing together in the streets, the IDF will be defunded and the USA won't have to spend £3b a year buying weapons for Israel 

Israel are getting to a position now where they just don’t give a sh*t. There’s nobody to put any pressure on them other than Iran. 

They’ve been given a great gift too by the corruption and stances of the PNA and Hamas. They’ve completely sidelined themselves and lost any sympathy that was created in the post-terrorism position that they had. 

And the protests in the streets? Nice sound bites but will do bugger all the change the situation on the ground. Israel continues to steal land, kill people, and operate an increasingly more fascist and messianic state. Until there is proper pressure from other states, coupled with a change in attitude from Israeli and Palestinian leaders, nothing will get changed. And the future for the Palestinians will continue to be eroded. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, New York Red said:

Israel are getting to a position now where they just don’t give a sh*t. There’s nobody to put any pressure on them other than Iran. 

They’ve been given a great gift too by the corruption and stances of the PNA and Hamas. They’ve completely sidelined themselves and lost any sympathy that was created in the post-terrorism position that they had. 

And the protests in the streets? Nice sound bites but will do bugger all the change the situation on the ground. Israel continues to steal land, kill people, and operate an increasingly more fascist and messianic state. Until there is proper pressure from other states, coupled with a change in attitude from Israeli and Palestinian leaders, nothing will get changed. And the future for the Palestinians will continue to be eroded. 

If only the UK and the USA are capable of voting in the likes of Corbyn and Sanders, until then nothing will change 

1 hour ago, cymrococh said:

Patronising b*llocks.

Your consistency is impressive. Rather than engage in a debate on an issue, you elect to cherry-pick a particular statement in a post to criticize because the whole post doesn’t meet your acceptable level of vitriol. 

2 hours ago, New York Red said:

Your consistency is impressive. Rather than engage in a debate on an issue, you elect to cherry-pick a particular statement in a post to criticize because the whole post doesn’t meet your acceptable level of vitriol. 

I'm engaging, that's what the post was.

The only way governments will change their attitude is if people get out on the streets and force them to. Your attitude is one of you knowing better, but it's nonsense. Change comes through direct action. 

• Like 1

On 15/05/2021 at 17:08, Ibby said:

Exactly if anything they are fighting the way they are for their very young population 

Here's the link to the interview. Fair play to the news anchor he destroys her:

When losing an argument while confronted with critical facts, just shout indignantly with baseless "facts".

10 hours ago, cymrococh said:

I'm engaging, that's what the post was.

The only way governments will change their attitude is if people get out on the streets and force them to. Your attitude is one of you knowing better, but it's nonsense. Change comes through direct action. 

What will make a difference is an organized economic and political effort to pressure Israel into a corner and agree to a two-state solution. An independent and unfragmented Palestinian state that can thrive in peace  

That coupled with a complete repudiation of the bigotry and propaganda against the Jewish state and a recognition of the for it to exist. 

Which as I understand it, qualifies as Direct Action. Not just chanting in the streets.

2 minutes ago, New York Red said:

What will make a difference is an organized economic and political effort to pressure Israel into a corner and agree to a two-state solution. An independent and unfragmented Palestinian state that can thrive in peace  

That coupled with a complete repudiation of the bigotry and propaganda against the Jewish state and a recognition of the for it to exist. 

Which as I understand it, qualifies as Direct Action. Not just chanting in the streets.

What have you got organised for us then?

2 hours ago, New York Red said:

What will make a difference is an organized economic and political effort to pressure Israel into a corner and agree to a two-state solution.

And how does that happen? It isn't in the interest of politicians or business.

Chanting on the streets isn't the best thing that can happen I agree, businesses should be forced to close and stuff should get broken.

Edited by cymrococh
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, New York Red said:

How about the bigotry and propaganda against Palestine? Has your mate Biden said anything yet about the crimes that Israel are committing? 

8 hours ago, Hassony said:

How about the bigotry and propaganda against Palestine? Has your mate Biden said anything yet about the crimes that Israel are committing? 

That too. I’d like to remind you of what I said initially in my post. Theft and killing are worse than propaganda and the Israeli’s are committing that on an industrial scale. So yeah, throw that in too, but it needs to happen on the Palestinian side too. Having the kids dress in suicide vests and having anti-Semitic imagery in comic books is not conducive to everlasting peace. Neither are the goals of seeing Israel wiped off the face of the planet.