Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Racism today

Griffin - Assad's guest

it'd be f***ing great if some 'rebel action' befalls him or if Assad was to be charged as a war criminal & Griffin looped into that somehow, the horrible f***

Tommy Robinson - EDL - on Radio 4 Today Programme

Why are they paying homage to this c***, should have used the opportunity to get him into a confined space & give him a proper shoeing, or disappear him

Tommy Robinson - EDL - on Radio 4 Today Programme

Why are they paying homage to this c***, should have used the opportunity to get him into a confined space & give him a proper shoeing, or disappear him

It's a concern he's really got at lot of Sikhs backing him and they have got their own division now within EDL.

They have courted Sikhs the same way that BNP did and managed to portray successfully that they are fighting a common enemy.

The younger Sikhs especially seemed to adore him, Won't hear a bad word said about him.

It is bizarre and just goes to show what a c*** Griffin is if he is willing to show support for the Assad regime. Utterly pathetic and makes you wonder what sort of idiots look up to this muppet.

I think the fact that he's a holocaust denier gave us a bit of a clue that he wasn't exactly a top bloke.

on a separate note - I started following the Islam Defence League @IDL_UK on Twitter - they're looking to bring Shakira law to the UK and are baiting EDL divvies really well. It's all quite funny

on a separate note - I started following the Islam Defence League @IDL_UK on Twitter - they're looking to bring Shakira law to the UK and are baiting EDL divvies really well. It's all quite funny

The hips don't lie

Ooh, Waka Waka.

Presumably it's lucky that her breasts are small and humble so that Mohammed doesn't confuse them with mountains?

You really are, a f***ing t**.

I swear to God Macca used to be one of the brighter posters on here.

But for the last three or four years, just about every single post of his has been a f***ing disaster.

What's going on, man?

But for the last three or four years, just about every single post of his has been a f***ing disaster.

What's going on, man?

he has grown his hair and started to look like a button mushroom?

What's going on, man?

hey!

What's going on, man?

there's that famous kvarme memory again. the last time i recall macca being anywhere bright was on koptalk.

Police are investigating allegations that a seven-year-old girl suffered racist abuse at the hands of far-right extremists at a Liverpool club as she accompanied her mother to book a wedding reception.

The girl’s mother and partner went to the Cricketers club in Wavertree when they stumbled on a meeting of at least 14 National Front activists.

The couple claimed that as soon as they walked into the room many of the men at the meeting began to shout at the girl to “get back to where she came from” and made monkey noises.

The latest incident, last Wednesday night, is not the first time the Cricketers has been at the centre of a row over far-right extremists. In 2011, the British National Party booked it for its annual conference, attended by leader Nick Griffin.

The club’s owner Brian Washington said at the time that he had no knowledge that it was the BNP who had hired the venue until they arrived. Sanctions imposed on the club’s licence by the council were overturned on appeal, with the judge branding them “excessive and unnecessary”.

Last night, Mr Washington told the ECHO he had not known the National Front had booked the room until they arrived, and was co-operating fully with the police investigation.

It is understood that when the National Front arrived they taped over CCTV cameras, but the ECHO has learned that some footage has been recovered by police.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/racism-probe-after-national-front-4729201

There used to be labour functions there back in the day.

Does the Devonshire still exist on Edge lane?

think so

just read a Liverpool NF report on the night in question that made no mention of this girl at all, just saying what a brilliant night it was and their biggest turn-out so far, 35-40 highly committed supporters they reckon, but strangely there's only a dozen or so pasty-faces in all of the photos from whichever angle and in a room full of mirrors too

That Washington is a liar

So the BNP just randomly picked some social club in suburban Liverpool for their national meeting?

He didn't know until they arrived. Then he served them ale as they put up their flags and made speeches and monkey noises and so on.

And Liverpool BNP are largely the same dozen or so people as Liverpool NF, they've just jumped ship is all, so he'd have likely recognised them from the last time.

So, yeah, he's a boss liar.

Hopefully that's his license done for now.