By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Self respect

carrafan

Do our players, club staff, us fans have none.. when it comes to LFC? It cannot be argued that anyone down here loves us less than the other but averageness like what we've seen in the last couple of years should not be tolerated. I'm very surprised that a lot of the same fans who played a massive part in taking affirmative action and voicing their opinion in getting rid of G&H are okay with some of the performances we've seen from the players and the team this season.

I'm almost fed up of watching us play but cant get myself to switch off the telly (armchair fan and all that) in the hope that we come up with something nice. But we dont. And it will be more of the same against Villa.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I become more and more apathetic as the days go on. Have no real desire to get into the game when we play - i just sit there and watch passively. Cant feel inspired and engrossed till that s*** of a man is fired.

do what I did, put your feet up on the couch, throw a blanket over yourself and close your eyes. the extra sleep was well worth it.

prior to kick off, I contemplated watching the golf, but managed to fight the urge.

my thoughts go to the few fans who spent hard earned money on a trip to Romania to watch that turgid display.

Will be in America for next few months. Be a perfect excuse to not see too many games, step back and hope he's gone by the time I get back.

But I know i'll probably end up seeking out places to watch each and every one. I've already googled somewhere to watch the Newcastle game in Chicago, ffs.

So I feel sick thinking about him when there's no game on, I get angry when I hear/read what he has to say, and then I apathetically watch us play terrible football.

Can't remember a worse time being an LFC supporter. Maybe I was too young to fully appreciate how bad the Souness years where, but f*** me the age of the Hodgson takes some beating.

And it's only been about 6 months.

Edited by Swipe

Hate hodgson, but still get excited waiting and watching the games

can't wait for the game against Villa on Monday

Hodgson will be gone sooner or later, this season has already been a successful one for the mere reason that we got rid of hicks and Gillet

Nobody is sayIng that Cobs. And you know it.

I can cope with going though a transition and not competiting. I can't cope with a liar and a fraud twisting things to cling to a job he shouldn't even have.

everyone is whinging, and i'm bored with it

my trite responses are inevitable to the constant dirge i'm reading on here

Sack Roy, Sack the fans

let's start again

I don't see the problem with mediocrity myself. Looking forward to receiving my nicely-lined cotton shoes for Xmas and some cosy fitting headphones, so I dont have to listen to all the whinging morons moan about how bad Roy is.

I mean he's trying his best isn't he, and it's not like we've never won anything is it ?

Edited by Lee W

everyone is whinging, and i'm bored with it

my trite responses are inevitable to the constant dirge i'm reading on here

Sack Roy, Sack the fans

let's start again

What do you suggest? Silently accepting how s*** he is and by extension how s*** the team is?

Everyone has a right to moan about what he's doing and how it seems never-ending.

He's infuriating.

Edited by Swipe

Everyone has a right to moan about what he's doing and how it seems never-ending.

He's infuriating.

nah, people are moaning regardless

win = moan

draw = moan

lose = moan

good performance = moan

bad performance = moan

press conference = moan

bad press conference = moan

good press conference = moan

plays youngsters = moan

doesn't play youngsters = moan

moan, moan, moan, moan, moan

moan

What do you suggest?

criticise where it's right, don't where it's not

some people seem to manage it

seen Rory Fitz at it tonight - Knox is another

when you're just moaning at everything and regardless of everthing kinda dilutes most of the worthwhile things you've got to say

IMO - of course :)

win = moan

draw = moan

lose = moan

good performance = moan

bad performance = moan

press conference = moan

plays youngsters = moan

moan

It was a MISSION STATEMENT. :rolleyes:

win = moan

draw = moan

lose = moan

good performance = moan

bad performance = moan

press conference = moan

plays youngsters = moan

moan

criticise where it's right, don't where it's not

some people seem to manage it

seen Rory Fitz at it tonight - Knox is another

when you're just moaning at everything and regardless of everthing kinda dilutes most of the worthwhile things you've got to say

IMO - of course :)

Just because you seem to think certain things are acceptable, it doesn't make it so and the playground "moan" logic applied above isn't true either. There's been some positives this season, but very few. You are aware we are 10th, 1 away win and 19pts from 15 games.

I don't see how you can expect anything but utter contempt for what is happening....