By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

awesome banne from yesterdays game

Guest spk

Thank you Rangers?

How embarrassing

Certainly wasn't thanking them for their boring and predictable tirade directed at Robbie Keane

or their booing of YNWA

or their heavy links with Chelsea Headhunters

Might as well just hold a big sign saying 'i'm a know nothing, small time, whopper'

Thank you Rangers?

How embarrassing

Certainly wasn't thanking them for their boring and predictable tirade directed at Robbie Keane

or their booing of YNWA

or their heavy links with Chelsea Headhunters

Might as well just hold a big sign saying 'i'm a know nothing, small time, whopper'

I think Sam Allardyce has one if you want to borrow it.

And what's with all the Welsh flags and more worryingly, Union Jacks? They can cut that out. Do these people know nothing about the history and social background of Liverpool? or do they just not care?

There's a good chance that a lot of those belong to Norn Irish Reds from the Loyalist side of the fence.

EDIT: I mean the Welsh flags, obviously.

Edited by Des

C'mon PC - proud as you are of your heritage, I can't imagine you'd take a welsh flag to an LFC game!

I was attempting to point out that someone who believes the Welsh flag has no connection to the historical and social background of Liverpool, knows very little about the historical and social background of Liverpool.

C'mon PC - proud as you are of your heritage, I can't imagine you'd take a welsh flag to an LFC game!

I think his response was to the text he highlighted, duh.

I couldn't figure if Sion was being ironic or stupid ;)

Edited by Benitez

I was attempting to point out that someone who believes the Welsh flag has no connection to the historical and social background of Liverpool, knows very little about the historical and social background of Liverpool.

I was referring to the union jacks, you pedantic muppet