By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Carra interview from Norway.

Guest Kaizer

Guest Kaizer

Carra has been in Oslo today looking at the possibility to open a Sports Cafe like CafeSport England.

The Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet got an exlusive interview with him, there might be a part two tomorrow but for those interested take a look at the interview below.

Carra interview.

Guest scouser^sunny
Carra has been in Oslo today looking at the possibility to open a Sports Cafe like CafeSport England.

The Norwegian newspaper Dagbladet got an exlusive interview with him, there might be a part two tomorrow but for those interested take a look at the interview below.

Carra interview.

Good interview that, Riise does indeed have a high star in european footy and he should be able to attract offers from big clubs...For all the stick we all give him you cannot hide the fact he nearly hit 350 games for us...The kid is dumb as few but considering he left Norway for the big dream at 16, probably didnt help his reputation by various text messages and naked photos of himself and dont forget driving round Oslo acting a chav in his ferrari, also has a mother as thick as himself,well all i can say he has served us well...

I do hope Carra launches a location in Oslo so I can visit whenever im back next :)

Guest Linton

Seems like Riise is on his way, no surprises. But Carra is one cool player, love the way he acts in front of a camera. Top man.

Seems like Riise is on his way, no surprises. But Carra is one cool player, love the way he acts in front of a camera. Top man.

There's lots to like about Jamie Carragher, but what always strikes me when he's being interviewed is how intently he listens. He watches people like a hawk, so alert. Seems like a very intelligent person and i'm sure he'll be a good manager one day if he wants to.

Good to listen to that. Wouldn't have thought Jamie was into the expensive watches, but he's wearing an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad.

Only about $20K, that's if it's not a limited edition.

Never mind the watch it seems to me that jamie carragher has the largest collection of stripey polo shirts known to man... outside of club gear i've never seen him in owt else.

Oh and Carra being "hit with Riise's hammer a few times" is surely prison slang?

Edited by Superjay

Good to listen to that. Wouldn't have thought Jamie was into the expensive watches, but he's wearing an Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad.

:lol:

Thanks for that insight, you've managed to really pick out the salient point of the interview there.

Edited by kop205

I've no sound on this computer.

Can someone translate it?

Half the questions were about Riise. Said he's been a good servant for the club. Probably leaving. Is sure lots of clubs will be in for him.

Thinks Portugal will win Euro 2008, and Spain could do well. Was asked about Villa coming, laughed and said 'thats up to the manager'

I've no sound on this computer.

Can someone translate it?

OSLO PLAZA (Dagbladet.no): Everything suggests that John Arne Riise has played his last match for Liverpool, after seven seasons and almost 350 matches in the red suit.

LAGKAMERATER PAGE 2001: John Arne Riise and Jamie Carragher.

Photo: AFP

ad

The Norwegian've been waiting a long time to be offered a new contract, but according to the Liverpool Echo has been notified that he is out of the club's future after the end of season.

One that still enjoys great trust from Rafael Benitez's Jamie Carragher, Liverpool visekaptein and perhaps most loyal player.

Midtstopperen see which direction it contains for Riise - but are confident that the Norwegian still has a good name in England and Europe.

-- Yes, definitely. He has been a great player for Liverpool in the 6-7 seasons now, with about 350 games and many goals. He has won the Champions League and age is still on his side. The manager has obviously made a decision, as it looks now. But he's going to put up a good club, because he has played at a high level for a long time, "said Carragher.

Before he specifies:

-- If he goes from Liverpool, I think he will find himself a very good team, "said Carragher to Dagbladet.no.

Do Riise can be proud

Riis once toxic venstrefot held not habitual default in the season that was. Kanonene that has characterised him earlier was absent - and the only keepere outwit he was his own.

But if timeliness has gone up, "Carragher that the force is the same.

-- I've been hit a few times by Riise-shot, and this is very painful, he smiles.

-- How would you describe his career he has had in Liverpool?

-- It has been great. He has won the Champions League, which is the gjeveste a player can achieve. He has played every week for a club of Liverpool size - we have many good players, and he has played 350 games. John Arne is never damaged, which shows how professional he is, and not least the fact that he takes care of itself. He can look back on my time in Liverpool - on the then-is over, he is still in the club - and be proud of what he has achieved, "said Carragher.

Looking toward the VIF-fight

Forsvarsklippen is a snartur visit Norway to look at the possibility of opening a sportsrestaurant in Oslo.

-- We already have one in Liverpool, England Sports Café, and now, we look at different locations in several countries. Maybe we'll open one here in Oslo. We'll see what happens, it needs to feel right. But it would be great if there was something here, "said Carragher.

In the video over Carragher also talking about Liverpool's planned summer in Norway, the fight against Vålerenga, the ongoing europamesterskapet football team and disappointment that England failed in kvaliken.

In the videos, which will be published on Dagbladet.no in the time ahead, you'll hear what Carragher think about:

• Liverpool's chances to hamle up with Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal next season

• How it is to bryne on John Carew

• Who is most vain in Liverpool-wardrobe

• ... and a fotballduell against Dagbladet.no

Dear God.

Right I've now convinced myself that Villa is coming after watching Carra's face when asked about him.

:yes:

He does react to the question as though he knows something.

I would swear he faces reddens as though he is lying by avoiding the question.

There again I suspect we only see what we want to see.... :popcorn:

He does react to the question as though he knows something.

I would swear he faces reddens as though he is lying by avoiding the question.

There again I suspect we only see what we want to see.... :popcorn:

thought the exact same thing

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
I

T

S

O

N

!

He'll get some stick from his mates then...

"Carragher was mocked by his friends when he produced a wallet on a night out — “just a normal wallet” — & will carry his spare change in his pocket for the rest of his life."

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article701496.ece