By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Ferguson and Queiroz cleared of improper conduct

Here at the FA's website

Absolutely unbelievable, so that means Ferguson can slag off referees and bring the game into disrupte without any consequences. If any other manager did that, they would have been hit hard with a touchline ban and a fine.

Managers in the past have done less than that and been charged, ridiculous decision.

Edited by Jim D

Guest Raisbeck

"It's absolutely ridiculous," he said after the game.

"I cannot explain it. Managers get sacked because of things like that and he's going to referee a game next week.

"He (Hackett) is not doing his job properly and he needs to be assessed.

"I'm assessed as a manager, players are assessed, referees should be assessed properly by the right people. That performance today should not be accepted by our game."

Nice precedent they have set for their "respect" campaign.

If this is the benchmark for acceptable after-match comments then next season is going to be very interesting.

Nice precedent they have set for their "respect" campaign.

If this is the benchmark for acceptable after-match comments then next season is going to be very interesting.

Its going to set a dangerous precedent, its basically saying managers can now at will slag off referees and their supremo at will in front of the TV cameras without consequence. If the FA did try to charge any manager for "improper conduct" from now on then they'll just point to this case as evidence it is allowed. The FA have truly f***** up here, they have let their employees down badly, expect a lot more abuse/insults heading towards the referees next season.

Edited by Jim D

Guest Linton
Every manager who loses a game next season should repeat that word for word to see what happens

Surprising that no OM or NWR are here yet to defend them...

wow. A f***ing whitewash. Two an a half months to have the hearing - convienently the season's ended so any ban wouldn't affect their championship challenge. And then this.

What chance does the rest of the league have? They're so far up the mancs arses, that I bet Ferguson conducted the hearing himself

Guest Raisbeck

"We deserved that penalty if not more and, if the other penalties were more blatant than that, then I am in the wrong game." Moyes said after the game.

"I am seemingly seeing football differently. If the referee does not see that you have got to ask why. Maybe they should not be there."

Thats what Moyes said about Batternburg after we beat them in the derby 1-2 - he was charged and subsequently found guilty of improper conduct.

Un-f***ing-believable, maybe he blamed the language barrier ?

"The referee is a disgrace," added Queiroz. "He deserves somebody to come to the side of the pitch after five minutes, give him a red card and pull him out of the game. That is my opinion of this robber. We did our job, Portsmouth did their job but the referee didn't."

Guest 70400

Yeah so?

Arsene is still going on about refs in the CL, Avram had a few memorable quotes and your guy has been going at it since the fixture list was published.

Guest Raisbeck
Yeah so?

Arsene is still going on about refs in the CL, Avram had a few memorable quotes and your guy has been going at it since the fixture list was published.

Yeh and many others have been found guilty. Yet again your pair of c**** get off. Again.