By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The Peoples club not happy

Neither club were very keen on it. But we are paid handsomely by Sky so we have to accept it.

"But I hope it does not set a precedent that games are moved very regularly like this, and at the last moment.

"If that happens, at the beginning of every season clubs are going to be expecting games to be changed all over the place.

"As a supporter, I would not be buying a ticket in such circumstances. We have lots of supporters who travel over from Ireland and they will have booked flights and bought tickets.

"Now they have suddenly been told that has all changed. I feel the clubs have a responsibility to say, 'No, we will not do this. We have supporters we have to answer to'."

:lol:

Guest Raisbeck
nope. 8 point gap, 9 to play for.

but with our GD makes it as good as 9 I guess.

Would be nice to be in a position to fully rest players ahead of the 2nd leg.

Guest Kaizer

A Chelsea win in this match will be great in every way possible.

Everton will probably finish around 10 points behind us, both the mancs and Chelsea will have to concentrate fully on their league matches in between their CL matches against us and Barca and Chelsea will still be in with a great shout to win the title if they beat the mancs next weekend.

A Chelsea win in this match will be great in every way possible.

Everton will probably finish around 10 points behind us, both the mancs and Chelsea will have to concentrate fully on their league matches in between their CL matches against us and Barca and Chelsea will still be in with a great shout to win the title if they beat the mancs next weekend.

thats that mockered then