By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

bit of a pow wow tonight methinks

Molby

could well be some news coming out in a day or soon

I think you'll find all the players are going to meet up today, if they have not done already

just to clarify, by players, I don't mean Gerrard, Carra etc...I mean take-over and current club-owner players, and pinky and perky too

that is all

Guest Prongsy

Nice one. Thanks for letting us know.

I was pretty sure that would be on the agenda over this week, what with them all being in town - it had to happen. I hope something gets sorted, this mess has gone on far too long.

Nice one. Thanks for letting us know.

I was pretty sure that would be on the agenda over this week, what with them all being in town - it had to happen. I hope something gets sorted, this mess has gone on far too long.

well yeah, one doesn't really need inside knowledge to figure it out

let's hope it pans out well for us

I think you'll find all the players are going to meet up today, if they have not done already

just to clarify, by players, I don't mean Gerrard, Carra etc...I mean take-over and current club-owner players, and pinky and perky too

that is all

is this an educated guess or have you heard something for definite?

Guest Prongsy
well yeah, one doesn't really need inside knowledge to figure it out

It's hard to imagine Gillett, Hicks, Parry, Moores, DIC and all their friends, in the same place - looking the other way and ignoring each other and pretending their not actually there. *fingers in ears* can't hear you, can't hear you NANANANANA LALALALA NANANA can't hear you*

Well, maybe not so hard with Tom.

that is all

Any chance you could repeat that in english?

Guest Prongsy
Any chance you could repeat that in english?

Yanks, Parry, Moores, DIC and assocated reps are going to actually sit down, in the same place, at the same time and discuss about this football club... about time.

Yanks, Parry, Moores, DIC and assocated reps are going to actually sit down, in the same place, at the same time and discuss about this football club... about time.

First topic on the agenda, can you imagine what the Mancs would be like without Ronaldo?

is this an educated guess or have you heard something for definite?

no comment type of thing

but seriously, there couldn't really be any doubt could there? G and H going the game, DIC not entirely disconnected from all things Arsenal, and all of a sudden, having been suitably humiliated, Moores and Parry managing to get tickets for the match

Guest Prongsy

How would you envisage things going (from the yank side) - is that all up in the air, or do you think they might be willing to play ball this time.

I'm just worried about little tommy and his mood swings (oh swings, swings - tommy loves playing on swings weeeee)

Edited by Prongsy

How would you envisage things going (from the yank side) - is that all up in the air, or do you think they might be willing to play ball this time.

I'm just worried about little tommy and his mood swings (oh swings, swings - tommy loves playing on swings weeeee)

tbh I have nothing reliable to say about this - no inside knowledge, and no idea how he will be on the day, other than the general idea that he must sell soon...must do - in that respect we're down to lads playing poker now, if you see what I mean

Guest Prongsy
tbh I have nothing reliable to say about this - no inside knowledge, and no idea how he will be on the day, other than the general idea that he must sell soon...must do - in that respect we're down to lads playing poker now, if you see what I mean

Yep. I know exactly what you mean.

The facts speak for themselves on this one, I feel. Hicks and Gillett have a massive loan that needs renegotiating and a stadium loan, neither of which they will be able to do, time is running out and every second that passes gives DIC a stronger set of cards.

All this with their consumer base against them... They can only hold on so long. I just hope it's not a messy 49/51 split. Let's do what we need to do and move on.

I've every faith in DIC, I'll say that now. Not because I've heard anything they've said in regards to this takeover or their plans but because of the shiek being a winner and the people in charge of the take over being fans.

Edited by Prongsy

Guest Prongsy
I guess the fact all parties are meeting is a positive, if there was no interest from Hicks to sell why meet?

He really wants to find out who would win, the cow or the sheep. He's got a BK Flame grilled cowboy burger riding on the outcome.

Molby how do yeh know this lad ?

There have been that mavny false stories from forum posters on all fourms on this subject I am beyond cynical when I hear this type of thing

Have you heard something off someone who isnt talking sh'te like ?

if you can be bothered, look at everything I have said on the subject of takeover, and G and H and DIC, and Moores and Parry - for the last three years

and then work out if you think it's worth believing that I might be on to something

no biggie though, after all we all want the same thing so lets hope it happens