By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

This nochy's footy

Guest Prongsy
Will probably watch the Schalke v Barcelona game to see what Rafinha is like.

Yep, that's the game I'm going to be watching. I half heartedly support Barca, so would be watching it anyway but it'll be nice to see how rafinha does against class oppo.

Yep, that's the game I'm going to be watching. I half heartedly support Barca, so would be watching it anyway but it'll be nice to see how rafinha does against class oppo.

Looks like he'll be up against Henry! Good test for the lad altho by all accounts did well against Quaresma in the last round.

Guest RedLegend
Who should we support tonight in the Barcelona v Schalke game, which team will give Utd (if they go through) the most difficulty? Barcelona are on a terrible run but would Schalke have enough over 2 legs?

The mancs would demolish Schalke without breaking a sweat. Best we can hope for is that Barcelona get their act together (and get Messi back) before they would play the semi-finals.

Who should we support tonight in the Barcelona v Schalke game, which team will give Utd (if they go through) the most difficulty? Barcelona are on a terrible run but would Schalke have enough over 2 legs?

Emmm ... I'm going to plump for Barcelona.

Game being played at a snail's pace, unlike to see Manchester United playing like this. They are playing the patient game rather than playing the fast, flowing, pacey, attacking game they like. Quieroz influence?

Edited by Jim D