By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Gerrard and MOTD2

owenthomas

I didn't bother watching the MOTD2 highlights of our game against the Mancs.. can anyone recall what was said about Stevie's performance by the MOTD2 'analysts' and, in particular, Adrian Chiles??.. thanks..

If I recall correctly, they spend nearly the entire of their analysis sticking the boot into Mascherano before giving a quick glance over the United goals.

Hmm, interesting.

Why do you ask?

if you want me to get it deleted like i will but i don't think there's anything wrong with what i'm gonna put?

i'm only wondering what was said on MOTD2 as when the MOTD2 lads asked Stevie for an interview he 'politely' (ahem!) said "no" and also extended the politeness to 'that nice man' Chiles! :)

i thought Chiles was alright from the - admittedly - very little i've seen of him so thought he might have been giving stick to Stevie for some reason?

if you want me to get it deleted like i will but i don't think there's anything wrong with what i'm gonna put?

i'm only wondering what was said on MOTD2 as when the MOTD2 lads asked Stevie for an interview he 'politely' (ahem!) said "no" and also extended the politeness to 'that nice man' Chiles! :)

i thought Chiles was alright from the - admittedly - very little i've seen of him so thought he might have been giving stick to Stevie for some reason?

Yeah, Chiles apparently was questioning his captaincy qualities on MOTD2.

Dont think he was too impressed, the MOTD2 lads went into a bit of a meltdown when he refused them.

Good job he doesn't read this forum isn't it?

Dont think he was too impressed, the MOTD2 lads went into a bit of a meltdown when he refused them.

we arent on telly, apart from that curly haired t*** gibo....

Edited by Bigal

Just tell him it was Kaizer's fault

I love the man but think there are questions to be asked about where he was when everything was going on. As the skipper I mean.

Was that last week after the United game??

I was VERY drunk on sunday and just about got in for the analysis so can't really recall. But they didnt really mention him i don't think.

Was that last week after the United game??

I was VERY drunk on sunday and just about got in for the analysis so can't really recall. But they didnt really mention him i don't think.

You mentioned him coming out the ground.

Gerrard not Chiles.

I love the man but think there are questions to be asked about where he was when everything was going on. As the skipper I mean.

I SAID THAT TO YOU AFTER THE GAME AND YOU CALLED ME, AND I QUOTE, "A SOFT c***"!!!!!!

And you brother can f*** off an all

he was stood at the edge of the penalty area waiting for the free-kick we just got awarded to be taken

he was stood at the edge of the penalty area waiting for the free-kick we just got awarded to be taken

I know

If only there was some way that he could have got from that spot to where it was all happening eh?

I don't hold Gerrard responsible for Mascherano getting sent off FWIW (as per my conversation with Gibo coming out the ground), but why there was no sign of him at all even after the event, I'm really not sure.

Even if it was to find out what Torres was booked for, because I'm still f***ing curious.

i'm not even 100% he saw Torres being booked - it would have happened when he was making his way from the edge of the centre cricle to the edge of the box

perhaps Elisha can enlighten us why Gerrard didn't run 40 yards to call Bennett a cn*t?

i'm not even 100% he saw Torres being booked - it would have happened when he was making his way from the edge of the centre cricle to the edge of the box

perhaps Elisha can enlighten us why Gerrard didn't run 40 yards to call Bennett a cn*t?

That's what I said, eh Cobs?

Mr Bennett sir, why has Fernando Torres been booked so that I can prevent other members of my team similarly transgressing? The rugby code and all that.

Edited by sutty

I know

If only there was some way that he could have got from that spot to where it was all happening eh?

I don't hold Gerrard responsible for Mascherano getting sent off FWIW (as per my conversation with Gibo coming out the ground), but why there was no sign of him at all even after the event, I'm really not sure.

Even if it was to find out what Torres was booked for, because I'm still f***ing curious.

having watching the incident again, it was only a few seconds from mash opening his gob to the ref, and the c*** sending him off. there was no way he could have prevented him getting sent of.

having watching the incident again, it was only a few seconds from mash opening his gob to the ref, and the c*** sending him off. there was no way he could have prevented him getting sent of.

I'm not suggesting he could have

That's what I said, eh Cobs?

Mr Bennett sir, why has Fernando Torres been booked so that I can prevent other members of my team similarly transgressing? The rugby code and all that.

well, if he saw it he'd have to have been quicker than Linford Christie to get there quicker than Mascherano

well, if he saw it he'd have to have been quicker than Linford Christie to get there quicker than Mascherano

You going to read what I wrote?

Even after the fact he should be around there at least

As I said, I don't think gerrard has responsibility in anyway for Mascherano's dismissal

That lies with Mascherano himself, and Bennett.