By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

how many of the current liverpool team

Hassony

Traore and Biscan are cult players. Baros isn't a legend. Smicer is...Smicer. Every bad pass, miscontrolled ball and lame shot gone in one 25 yard pearler, complete with Tardelliesque celebration.

Agree there, Vladi is a legend because of his whole persona, people were happy it was HIM that scored that goal, HIM that scored thant pen, because he was always likeable. Others, like Baros just haven't got that likeability.

A players personality will have a big influence on how they are perceived. Zola was a brilliant footballer but winning his Footballer Of The Year award was also due in large part to his personality.

I think it's why Keane took so long to win the award despite being the same player for years. Begrudging respect as opposed to adoration.

**** knows how Gerrard has got where he is...

Edited by Big Stuff

Agree there, Vladi is a legend because of his whole persona, people were happy it was HIM that scored that goal, HIM that scored thant pen, because he was always likeable. Others, like Baros just haven't got that likeability.

Traore and Biscan are cult players. Baros isn't a legend. Smicer is...Smicer. Every bad pass, miscontrolled ball and lame shot gone in one 25 yard pearler, complete with Tardelliesque celebration.

:applause: Peolpe always liked Vladi and always wanted him to do well, and the same Biscan and Traore too.

Bit like a certain Mr Song?. He loved us and always gave 100% at 100 MPH. I will always remember his Star jump in front of Dunc at Newcastle to stop him shooting, Dunc cowered waiting for collision that never happened and the ball just rolled harmlessly by. Dunc fumes at the ref who quite clearly syas, " He never touched you". Quality. And the lad cried his eyes out when he left, but I guess I might be on me own with our Rigga.

Edited by Buzz