Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
7 minutes ago, Tosh said:

Chelsea will play a whole load of players no-one has heard of.

 

5 minutes ago, Gethin said:

How will we tell the difference? 

:badoomtish:

I’ve genuinely not been exaggerating when I say that for the past few years they have always managed to play a player I have literally never heard of whenever I have seen them.

Posted
1 hour ago, Ombudsam said:

 

I’ve genuinely not been exaggerating when I say that for the past few years they have always managed to play a player I have literally never heard of whenever I have seen them.

They’re an FM Re-gen farm 

Posted

Chelsea game scheduled, on the beeb, to be on Tuesday 27th after playing in Sunday 25th..surely that gets pushed back a day? 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Chelsea game scheduled, on the beeb, to be on Tuesday 27th after playing in Sunday 25th..surely that gets pushed back a day? 

BBC currently have all 8 games listed as TBC on the Tuesday, just don't think it's been confirmed yet. 

We play Sunday before (Brighton) and after (Arsenal) so would be surprised if it's played on the Tuesday 

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...