Sign in to follow this  
uppsala

Celtic have no ambition

Dont want Gerrard any place near either one of the bigot brothers.

Play golf with a couple of Rangers fans they werent to happy when I said yesterday " why would Gerrard want to take a step down from Liverpool under 18's to manage Rangers???"

Dont want Gerrard any place near either one of the bigot brothers.

Play golf with a couple of Rangers fans they werent to happy when I said yesterday " why would Gerrard want to take a step down from Liverpool under 18's to manage Rangers???"

Risky comment mate.

be mad if he did - he has a good job, in his hometown that he loves, heavily involved with the club he loves which is in a very exciting place with one of the best managers in the world to learn from & pick the brains of

Foolish to take on the chaos there. I assume he has been badly advised of the actual situation within the business side of the club. Kenny and Gary Mac play golf with Dave King, god knows what garbage comes out of his mouth, given what he spouts in both public and in court to the Rangers fans.

Perhaps it's just PR noise from Rangers leading up to the day of a gubbing by Celtic where they will have to participate in a title party that could be part of an historic double treble. The seething masses need soothing and the masonic media is doing its part as always.

Risky comment mate.

Not really they are used to me slagging off Scottish Football and the bigot brothers in particular. Its a little hobby I have

Just a terrible decision.

Has the potential to go really badly wrong & set him back years or even finish him altogether & if it goes really well will it really give him much credibility?

Rodgers is on the verge of back-to-back trebles & I don’t think his credibility is any higher in PL terms than it was when he left us.

This Old Firm game should show Gerrard just how far behind Celtic Rangers have fallen. He'd be on a hiding to nothing.

How have Celtic taken until today to wrap up the league?

They've been awful this season, two defeats!

Rodgers should be sacked

This Old Firm game should show Gerrard just how far behind Celtic Rangers have fallen. He'd be on a hiding to nothing.

He can have Ings, he'll score 40+ there

Think if the money is there, having Gerrard will attract better players to Rangers

Well Stevie has stopped Brendan winning the league before - maybe he can stop 10 in a row

What the f*ck are you on?

If he goes there it makes it less likely

It would be a great story if he was and made a huge success of it and won the league but it's extremely unlikely isn't it.