By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

European Cup

Murphman

I find that a touch embarrassing. We weren't doing that 10 years after Rome. You win something, you get your head down and win it again, or something else. If you don't, you keep quiet or it ends up seeming a bit sad. Like something Newcastle would do if they ever won a trophy.

I'll enjoy the Istanbul nostalgia more when we've won our next European Cup or league title. I hate the 'we won it 5 times' song too, now.

Watch us beat Basel 3-1 next week to qualify, and then go on to win the cup in May, beating Real (and Ancelotti) in the final

it's written in the stars

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an independent commercial venture from what I can tell I don't see how anyone gets to point and laugh. And if they do f*** them, whatever about us laughing at Everton fans it's not like we get to tell them how to support their club or celebrate their success.

Yeah. Imagine if Everton or any other club did this. And it was the last big thing they won. We'd laugh at them. Rightly so.

Do you know what? I don't think we would.

Do you think Utd don't have nights where they celebrate stuff they've won with ex-players?

F*ck other teams fans and their f*cking opinions.

It's an independent commercial venture from what I can tell I don't see how anyone gets to point and laugh. And if they do f*** them, whatever about us laughing at Everton fans it's not like we get to tell them how to support their club or celebrate their success.

Apart from when we've mocked them for putting out DVDs to celebrate Derby wins.

Do you know what? I don't think we would.

Do you think Utd don't have nights where they celebrate stuff they've won with ex-players?

F*ck other teams fans and their f*cking opinions.

Different if you keep winning stuff. It's sadder if you're getting nostalgic about the last time you won something big and it was nearly 10 years ago. Don't get me wrong, those that want to do this sort of thing, fine, let them get on with it. Just not to my taste.

Apart from when we've mocked them for putting out DVDs to celebrate Derby wins.

Which they haven't actually done, in any case the are perfectly entitled to tell us to go f*** ourselves. And that the club has f*** all to do an independent commercial venture?

Not sure if it's a club thing or not. 5times are promoting it and they are not linked to functions usually. The whole team will be there apparently.

Will Biscan be there? Will he hold my dog and let me take a picture?

I find that a touch embarrassing. We weren't doing that 10 years after Rome. You win something, you get your head down and win it again, or something else.

Yeah, I can see this. I won't be going. Being in Istanbul for the match itself is memory enough.

But this stuff has exploded a bit in recent years.

Like, no offence to anyone on here and I'm sure it is a good read, but I won't be buying a book about a season when we won nothing and find the fact that about 5 were published a bit puzzling.

No problem with anyone who does and bets of luck to those who write them, just as best of luck to those organising this event. It just isn't really for me.