By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The NFL thread - 2014/2015.

Ste M

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this week in fantasy my team with 133 points lost, whilst 100 and 95 won! Boca you've managed to put together one hell of a roster on fleaflicker mate. Have you got some sort of cheat code? :D/>/>/>

It seems that I reverse mockered Cutler in this thread, so I'm just going to stick with having given up on him. And Kyle Fuller is my early tip for rookie of the year, 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles and a 43 passer rating throwing at him so far, and he didn't even start the first 2 games.

Edited by Leo No.8

I wouldn't look too much into Cutler's stats this week; I could probably go and throw for 300yds and 3 TDs against our s***ty defence!

I was also 1-1 vs Tannehill Wallace this week. Unfortunately, would have preferred the Win in CBS and Loss in NFL!

Edited by Jay M

Well this week in fantasy my team with 133 points lost, whilst 100 and 95 won! Boca you've managed to put together one hell of a roster on fleaflicker mate. Have you got some sort of cheat code? biggrin.gif/>/>/>

It seems that I reverse mockered Cutler in this thread, so I'm just going to stick with having given up on him. And Kyle Fuller is my early tip for rookie of the year, 3 interceptions, 3 forced fumbles and a 43 passer rating throwing at him so far, and he didn't even start the first 2 games.

My Fleaflicker team looks good so far alright but to balance it out I've cobbled together the s***tiest roster known to man on CBS smile.gif

Proposal sent to you. Think we need to get it done before kick off tonight so players will be eligible for this weekend.

You're robbing me by the way :-)

Not really. You're getting the consistent half of the deal. I've gone for a Hail Mary, if I connect its going to be an awesome team, but chances are I finish at the bottom of the league.