By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The cycling

surf

17 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Pog is simply phenomenal

The whole stage was phenomenal - watch the highlights if you weren't lucky enough to watch live

Spoiler

But only made about 12 seconds in the end over G / Vinnegard. Roglic lost about 2 mins which opens everything way the hell up

13 minutes ago, Gethin said:

The whole stage was phenomenal - watch the highlights if you weren't lucky enough to watch live

View spoiler

But only made about 12 seconds in the end over G / Vinnegard. Roglic lost about 2 mins which opens everything way the hell up

hooked - great time to be covid isolating!! (Nearly over but I might have to bluff that the two red lines are still there till the second break day!) 

see what you did with the spoilers.. 

Spoiler

but they haven't even hot a mountain yet and he's 20 secs + .. though yes it could have been more

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Apparently Roglic dislocated his shoulder in his crash, popped it back in himself and still only lost two minutes #Nails

WARNING: For those of you that watch TdF evening highlights, I'm not gonna put stuff in spoilers quotes from now on, so avoid the thread until you've caught up. You have been warned :)

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Gethin said:
  View spoiler

Apparently Roglic dislocated his shoulder in his crash, popped it back in himself and still only lost two minutes #Nails

WARNING: For those of you that watch TdF evening highlights, I'm not gonna put stuff in spoilers quotes from now on, so avoid the thread until you've caught up. You have been warned :)

Ha ha. This. Imagine if all match thread bile and vitriol and irrational outbursts was hidden behind spoilers till after MOTD 😂 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, D.Boon said:

Roglic losing that much time looks fatal for him. See what the others are made of.

Roglič explains how he popped his own shoulder back in after borrowing fan’s chair  

I stubbed my toe today walking to the shops. And thought about not doing the ride I have planned for Saturday

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Cunny said:

well is that it? I don't see anybody taking that time back off Pogacar

He is awesome but the weakness of his team to stay with him might cause issues in the mountains, a team like Ineos or Jumbo can gamble with sacrificing one of the "leaders" up the road knowing they have other leaders to stay with Pogacar if the gamble fails.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, libero said:

He is awesome but the weakness of his team to stay with him might cause issues in the mountains, a team like Ineos or Jumbo can gamble with sacrificing one of the "leaders" up the road knowing they have other leaders to stay with Pogacar if the gamble fails.

Yeah I think it's far from over.

Ineos have G, Yates, Pidcock & Martinez within 50 seconds of Pogacar, Jumbo Vizma - even after yesterday's disaster have Vingegaard 21 seconds back and Roglic at 2'20. Pogacar has no-one of note to help him.

Jumbo can just send Roglic up the road, Ineos can just say "whevs" & cover it with Martinez - but Pog will have to respond every time.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gethin said:

Yeah I think it's far from over.

Ineos have G, Yates, Pidcock & Martinez within 50 seconds of Pogacar, Jumbo Vizma - even after yesterday's disaster have Vingegaard 21 seconds back and Roglic at 2'20. Pogacar has no-one of note to help him.

Jumbo can just send Roglic up the road, Ineos can just say "whevs" & cover it with Martinez - but Pog will have to respond every time.

..all this is true, but based on yesterdays showing he'll be the one making the moves.

3 minutes ago, Rex Ham said:

..all this is true, but based on yesterdays showing he'll be the one making the moves.

Would be the cycling equivalent of punching yourself in the nuts. Unless he thinks he can take a minute or so off teams that will attack the s*** out of him, that would be madness

10 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Today's been brilliant.. 50+kph for the first 120k with Wout in the break.... Hard to fathom how that's possible physically 

FFS Spoiler ALERT!!!!

• Haha 2