By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Hicks

whitewidow

Is this the declatory court order Broughton mentioned?

I don't think they stand a chance of damages personallly, especially after their complete disrespect to the court last time round, but you never know with the legal system.

This is nothing.

In the sale contract, NESV required a Declaration so it's just a formality.

It's in the judgement someone posted on her a while back.

Can we have a thread on this. Is Grabiner involved? I look forward to his performances more than those of the current Fernando Torres.

That takeover thread was the most entertaining football related thing I've experienced in over a year, and had a happy ending - all of which has been non applicable to what has been happening on the pitch. I can't believe how much I laughed throughout the stress of it all.

My finger is poised in between the cheeks of my bum, ready for insertion. F5 key has been reinforced with titanium and I have ready an array of rodents and large mammals ready to commit unspeakable acts.

Edited by Leo No.8

Can we have a thread on this. Is Grabiner involved? I look forward to his performances more than those of the current Fernando Torres.

That takeover thread was the most entertaining football related thing I've experienced in over a year, and had a happy ending - all of which has been non applicable to what has been happening on the pitch. I can't believe how much I laughed throughout the stress of it all.

My finger is poised in between the cheeks of my bum, ready for insertion. F5 key has been reinforced with titanium and I have ready an array of rodents and large mammals ready to commit unspeakable acts.

Brilliant wasn't it. It's just not the same talking about Roy's turkey neck or Lucas's lightning movement.

Brilliant wasn't it. It's just not the same talking about Roy's turkey neck or Lucas's lightning movement.

Absolutely quality, the best ever for me.

Incidentally did anyone else read the thread title as 'bum him Mr Floyd bum him'. That'd certainly learn Hicks a lesson. Take THAT for justice Hicks, this has EVERYTHING to do with Texas...

Edited by Leo No.8

Incidentally did anyone else read the thread title as 'bum him Mr Floyd bum him'. That'd certainly learn Hicks a lesson. Take THAT for justice Hicks, this has EVERYTHING to do with Texas...

I suspect in real life Leo you are a tender, loving, altruistic chap who is a credit to the human race........ however, on here you scare the f*** out of me.

I had to revisit the thread for a quick pick me up on Sunday night. Great days.

Worrying innit. I was watching the Inter/Spurs first half thinking this is the most I've enjoyed a match in probably a year. How low have our expectations sunk?