By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Kicking off at West Ham game

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penalty to West Ham!

Stanislav who scored the equaliser and celebrated right in front of the trouble, scores the penalty and the silly c*** does the same thing starting another pitch invasion - players coming off.

f***ing disgrace.

Edited by TommoK

Hopefully they'll get all the numpties locked up before we go there in a few weeks. I don't fancy getting my head kicked in this early in the season.

In the ground at least it does seem that most of the people that were going onto the pitch were West Ham fans

Fella stabbed in chest outside ground before game, apparently.

Sounds horrible.

It seems the fights outside were pre-planned - lets just hope the bloke who got stabbed wasn't an innocent by-stander.

Potentially going to be a mess when everyone leaves the ground :(

Edited by TommoK

Fellas getting hit with darts and everything

Sounds like the bizzies had their heads up their arses before the game

Outnumbered outside for quite a while.

Bricks being knocked out of walls and being thrown at them - its a right mess in the street.

Fellas getting hit with darts and everything

Sounds like the bizzies had their heads up their arses before the game

It's been going on for a while when they have drawn each other. I used to live down by Canning Town and go bevvying in Bow. They had each other in the cup and a load of Millwall came in after being legged about while the feckin game was going on. It went all wild west. The landlord had to drop a name to get them out, they sh*t one whoever it was whose name he threw in the hat and they got off again. They're just rats.

The bizzies can't handle that game, it's impossible. They'd have to be at a hundred different locations from Tower Bridge eastwards.

The last time they played West Ham away Millwall got into The Anne Boleyn as soon as it opened and spent the morning fighting off a siege. They're f*cking mental, one of the kids who plays footballl for me has gone with his dad, he's 16, why the f*ck would you take your kid to this?

The last time they played West Ham away Millwall got into The Anne Boleyn as soon as it opened and spent the morning fighting off a siege. They're f*cking mental, one of the kids who plays footballl for me has gone with his dad, he's 16, why the f*ck would you take your kid to this?

You just know theres people out there who have taken the whole family, wife, 3 kids under 11 all decked out in their replica tops etc.