By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Any Questions you'd like to ask Alan Kennedy?

Armin_Tamzarian

Hi All,

(I know some of you will have seen on rawk that I'm no longer moderating there. I've left to take up a position at Liverpoolfc.tv :) )

The legendary scorer of the winning goal in the 1981 European Cup Final, Alan Kennedy will be appearing soon on LFC.TV. Barney Rubble played over 250 games for Liverpool between 1978 and 1985, picking up 2 European Championships, Five League Titles and 4 League Cups.

If you've any questions you'd like to ask our former full back then please write them here and I'll pass them on to the TV guys. Ideally you should include your name with the questions but if you prefer to keep that to yourself then please IM questions with your name to me and I'll pass them on. You can also email them direct via communitymanager at liverpoolfc.tv

Cheers,

Matt

Does he have any interesting memories from his times at any other clubs (apart from Newcastle and us) as he became a bit of a nomad after leaving us! Any interesting managers or players he worked with?

Ask him where the Legends football phone in has gone.

And while yer at it, ask him why the Liverpool Legends seem to have far more big names than the scum can be bothered to muster while; at the same time; accepting it for the laugh it's supposed to be?

At the last Legends XI game at The Oval in Belfast, we had more or less a full team of great names, but the scum had Young Lee Sharpe, Ray "The Crab" Wilkins and good old Frank Stapleton, but I'd be buggered if I knew any of the rest, while Liverpool brought on some gangly guy called Justin from some band who got a big cheer each time he fluffed the ball and Pete Snodden from a local radio station and he had 97.4 on his shirt.

Cheers Ant. Alas one of the conditions of employment is that I can only buy proper drinks, beer, lager and a white wine for the ladies. I think wkd is a sackable offence :unsure:

just a quick mention of lfctv, does David Fairclough have shares in it or something?

I doubt it but he's a regular contributor and a really nice bloke as well.

Why, when I broke my wrist at one of his soccer-schools in Widnes, did he not pick me up when he promised he would take me personally to Anfield for the tour that was included in the price of the soccer school and left me sat at home, arm in sling, full of expectation for him to never arrive?

Cheers.

Congrats again Armin.

Question to Alan Kennedy - why don't you stick up for Liverpool a bit more on the Radio phone-in on Century?

The others are wildly biased to their clubs and spout some rubbish - but on the whole you agree with whatever someone is saying against our club.

I accept you're a really, really nice fella - but it's time to get tougher on the Liverpool FC Knockers..

Some of the conversations are "Alan - I think Liverpool are rubbish and Anfield smells" and you'd say something like "Well.. Yeah.. I agree with you.. but.."

Why don't you say something like "Get lost you stupid manc git.." and then cut them off.

Yours,

Andy