By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Richard Keys is a w@^ker

It's incredible that he fronts sky's coverage of football, he's a dreadful presenter who knows f*** all about football. I wonder if sky ever tried to get James Richardson.

He's a different kind of s*** but every bit as s*** as the American presenter who kept referring to Darren Huckerby as a legend

It's incredible that he fronts sky's coverage of football, he's a dreadful presenter who knows f*** all about football. I wonder if sky ever tried to get James Richardson.

Think they tried to get Des Lynam back in the day.

They really need a revamp. They show plenty of football which is obviously great, but there presentation is terrible.

Even Soccer Saturday has been ruined

Andy Gray is even more risible than ever. He now says things like, 'I'm not a goalkeeping coach, but...' I guess it's an attempt at humility: 'I may be the greatest header of a ball, the greatest striker of a ball, the cleverest forward, the shrewdest assistant to Ron Atkinson...but...I have tae say...I'm only brilliant at goalkeeping'.

Sky have set the level of their football coverage to cater for an audience who doesn't know a lot about football.

The diehard fans will all watch anyway regardless of the standard so why would Sky want to try and isolate any new audience members by being detailed and indepth? It's much simpler for them to just stick to simple cliches that "entry level" watchers can appreciate.

Think they tried to get Des Lynam back in the day.

They really need a revamp. They show plenty of football which is obviously great, but there presentation is terrible.

Even Soccer Saturday has been ruined

What's different about soccer saturday?

He was a producer at Sky years ago, before the Premier League started.

Most of the presenters and so called experts are dire on SKY - it's just difficult working out who's the worst of them.

Redknapp pisses me off with his constant 'yeah but Richard' ' yeah but Richard' b****x.

Only ocasionally do they get decent guest presenters on..

Keys at last pfa awards....Monkey-Actor-C.jpg

Did anyone else have the misfortune of watching the start of their coverage today? They did a clip of all the important goals scored so far this weekend and then Keys asked Redknapp what he thought. Jamie said it was a good weekend and that Liverpool had a very good win and just as he was about to say more about us Keys butted in and said "Sorry Jamie lets talk about Arsenal as that was our game" !!! f***ing spastick