By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

some sick twisted part of me...

... would actually take pleasure in chelsea doing the double.

normally, in the absence of LFC winning the trophies themselves, the strongest emotion i can muster for man utd being denied any silverware is consolatory satisfaction. the notion of any other team doing such an illustrious double sickens me, and tarnishes LFC's past achievements to a small degree.

my disdain for abramovich's club is potent, but i'd really enjoy seeing his club do the double just to get under mourinho's skin.

the only player out of the two clubs i'd like to see get their hands on either trophy is petr cech.

Whats sick about that?

I hate chelsea but I would support a team that includes Bin ladin, Hitler, Saddam and Bush over the mancs

That doesn't work as a solid midfield four. Hitler in the middle?? Ridiculous.

If the two trophies were shared out between the two teams, which one would you rather united win?

tough ask that

i'd go with Title to United, CL to Chelsea

just cos i think it'd piss Ferguson off more than the other way round.

any sane liverpool fan is hoping for a chelsea double. any liverpool fan hoping the mancs win either trophy is insane or under 15

How did you work that out?

Winning both is a bit special and I would hope neither club does that. That means Utd would have to win one of them, and I would prefer they were 2 (unlikely) wins away from our European record than one (likely) win away from our domestic record.

How did you work that out?

Winning both is a bit special and I would hope neither club does that. That means Utd would have to win one of them, and I would prefer they were 2 (unlikely) wins away from our European record than one (likely) win away from our domestic record.

I don't care about Chelsea, they're a nothing club. Let them buy a double, i'll get some pleasure in knowing the mancs are more upset than we are. I don't want them anywhere near our records.

Can't understand any Liverpool fans wanting the Mancs to win anything.

Tell me you wouldn't rather see Ronaldo crying twice? (And hopefully again in Euro 2008)

the weirdest bit is being happy for Giggs and Scholes to win the european cup medal!

it's a big jump from

Given the choices, I could live with Chelsea winning the league and Scholes and Giggs bowing out with a European Cup Winners medal.

to

the weirdest bit is being happy for Giggs and Scholes to win the european cup medal!

but don't let that stop you. :lol: