By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

What are the odds

that all newly promoted teams to the top league will be relegated at the end of the season? I reckon there is a good chance that they all go down again.

West Brom, Stoke and one of Hull, Bristol City, Crystal Palace or Watford. Don't really strike me as premiership survivors.

that all newly promoted teams to the top league will be relegated at the end of the season? I reckon there is a good chance that they all go down again.

West Brom, Stoke and one of Hull, Bristol City, Crystal Palace or Watford. Don't really strike me as premiership survivors.

I think theres already worse teams than West Brom in there. Will a bit of strengthening I think they should be OK.

Speaking of which, what the hell was Derby's game plan this season? Surely one of the worst teams ever in the first division.

To make some money and come back stronger I think. Don't think they ever expected to stay up, didn't really spend much in an effort to do so. They knew they got up too early, realised they were unlikely to survive so decided not to spend a fortune chasing survival. Instead they took the money from a season in the big league to put towards building a stronger team.

I can understand it but its not really fair on the fans. I'm sure their season ticket prices rose.

i think West Brom will be ok. i think Stoke and whoever else comes up will struggle

I agree.

Palace or Watford have a very, very, very slim chance 'cos they've some experience. And Warnock's enough of a c*** to pull it off. But Hull or Bristol City would probably have a worse points total than Derby.

It's about good strengthening whilst keeping the nucleus (attitude, work ethic and player-spine) of the successfully promoted team. Derby fecked that and multiplied it by firing Davies.

Guest Kaizer

Derby should never have been promoted in the first place, I think thats the main issue.

They had so much luck in the play offs it was almost unreal.

To make some money and come back stronger I think. Don't think they ever expected to stay up, didn't really spend much in an effort to do so. They knew they got up too early, realised they were unlikely to survive so decided not to spend a fortune chasing survival. Instead they took the money from a season in the big league to put towards building a stronger team.

I can understand it but its not really fair on the fans. I'm sure their season ticket prices rose.

Billy Davies said that they were promoted 2 seasons too early.

They did not have the administrative or scouting structure in place to make the leap.

Derby were always likely to be on the receiving end of a hiding, although they could have shown more backbone at times

Billy Davies said that they were promoted 2 seasons too early.

They did not have the administrative or scouting structure in place to make the leap.

I'm not sure they will be easily promoted in a year. It's always pretty tough.

I think you might be surprised. All 3 teams going straight back down has only happened once in 10 seasons or something like that.