By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton fans

Guest PaulMcC

I f***ing love it, in recent years i've always thought it wasnt possible that they could get anymore bitter but this summer topped it off the scale. All their boasts about "Best team on Merseyside" "Rafa Beneathus" "Waves from 4th" etc and then a week or two later after the League is finished we go and win the CL after they were all having orgasms after 45mins thinking we had lost. It hurts them so much and has made most of them look like idiots + You can now add the fact that we're progressing rapidly while they are going downhill faster than a skier and "The Moyesiah" looks to have wasted every penny they've had of the Rooney money. I f***ing love it.

Some of the comments towards the end are sickening.

1128569[/snapback]

the internet's a good place for t***s to say things like that in anonymity though. there's twelve year old mancs do the same on red issue, they weren't even born at the time of heysel.

This was posted by a Blue on Blue Kipper and brought to my attention by Kopite on TLW.

"Post subject: Is our starting 11 really that much worse then the RS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Fred S--- wrote:

No its better IMO.

Yes we are going through a rough patch but i don't get all the doom and gloom when it comes to playing the RS.

The only players from their team that would get into our starting eleven are gerrard Alonso and Carragher.

Man for Man our team is better then theirs on paper. "

Laugh? I fookin shat.

This was posted by a Blue on Blue Kipper and brought to my attention by Kopite on TLW.

"Post subject: Is our starting 11 really that much worse then the RS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Fred S--- wrote:

No its better IMO.

Yes we are going through a rough patch but i don't get all the doom and gloom when it comes to playing the RS.

The only players from their team that would get into our starting eleven are gerrard Alonso and Carragher.

Man for Man our team is better then theirs on paper. "

Laugh? I fookin shat.

1128873[/snapback]

:lol: Yeah I had to sign up and read that classic, in fairness though he's been absolutely hammered by his fellow bitters.

Guest efcrmagic

What?

Oh for f*** sake, I love being portaryed as bitter c*** with nothing better to do in my life than spout how Liverpool fans are all murders, how Heysel started on downfall.

You know, I have that image, me, bitter.

Guest Red in Holland
What?

Oh for f*** sake, I love being portaryed as bitter c*** with nothing better to do in my life than spout how Liverpool fans are all murders, how Heysel started on downfall.

You know, I have that image, me, bitter.

1128912[/snapback]

The point is, I wouldn't take my kids to Goodison, not nowadays. My blue mates agree also, its all gone to s***.

You may not be bitter, who knows. Lotta your fellow supporters are tho, and I ain't having them spit and hurl bile at my kids. I never thought it would come to this.. but thats how it is. Its a long while since the Derby was a pleasant affair, if ever. But now its just not worth it. I would go with mates tho, I am just saying I wouldnt trust my kids with your lot. How nice is that.

Efc.. you know its true. You may be a good blue, but too many s***heads will screw that for you.

We have our knobheads, but yours outnumber ours..

RiH

Guest Jack Bauer

LOFL

Finnan the best.. haha hes s****. hes a f***en nonleague player who was rejected by Wimbledon.. RS end up paying 8m for him

btw which part of norway are you from.. dont you feel guilty with blood on your hands

After Maldini says he is the best RB.

I have no doubt that there are a lot of good people that support everton, just their current climate ( a team going downhill for a while) , serves as fuel to the thugs and scumbags using the club as a venue for their hateful ways.If they were to go through a period of moderately sustained success you would see the numbers diminish as its not as easy to behave so disgustingly in a feel good atmosphere.

I have no doubt that there are a lot of good people that support everton, just their current climate ( a team going downhill for a while) , serves as fuel to the thugs and scumbags using the club as a venue for their hateful ways.If they were to go through a period of moderately sustained success you would see the numbers diminish as its not as easy to behave so disgustingly in a feel good atmosphere.

1128989[/snapback]

agreed.. i've got family and friends who are Blue who would be absolutely disgusted with this kind of talk (as seen on that RAWK post)..

i've got absolutely no doubts that these kind of people who make such posts are young kids with nothing better to do and so should be ignored - i'm willing to bet they wouldn't actively go out looking for fights with Liverpool supporters as their hatred would suggest someone of that mindset would.. in fact - their mates are probably Reds.. they just say it to stay in with the clique cos they're thick.. wouldn't worry too much about it - there are far more decent Blues than these urchins who probably don't even understand exactly what it is they're on about if truth be known.. clowns..

The point is, I wouldn't take my kids to Goodison, not nowadays.  My blue mates agree also, its all gone to s***.

You may not be bitter, who knows.  Lotta your fellow supporters are tho, and I ain't having them spit and hurl bile at my kids.  I never thought it would come to this.. but thats how it is.  Its a long while since the Derby was a pleasant affair, if ever.  But now its just not worth it.    I would go with mates tho, I am just saying I wouldnt trust my kids with your lot.  How nice is that.

Efc.. you know its true.  You may be a good blue, but too many s***heads will screw that for you.

We have our knobheads, but yours outnumber ours..

RiH

1128928[/snapback]

I'm taking my 7 year old tonight.

Am I mad ?