Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The First all-wood stadium

I’m confident that they were all all-wood a hundred years ago. Bradford was for sure.

Bradford was a tragedy, wouldn't happen today due to building regs and general common sense, another thatcherite f*** you to the working class and the government of the times complete disregard to the safety of the people.

Bradford was a tragedy, wouldn't happen today due to building regs and general common sense, another thatcherite f*** you to the working class and the government of the times complete disregard to the safety of the people.

The f*ck you wasn’t just down to Thatcher, as odious and evil that she was. Wilson and Callaghan were no better.

You've heard about Grenfell Tower?

I’m confident that they were all all-wood a hundred years ago. Bradford was for sure.

I'm confident that most of them will have involved a few hundred thousand bricks as well....