By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Man of the match

Morse

Henderson? Surprised by that. Reckon he is getting massively overrated on here.

He's like Kuyt without the first touch and vision. He's a good lad with many attributes but ultimately never going to be quite good enough for what we aspire to be.

I just can't believe I'm seeing votes for Lucas and Enrique. :wacko:/>/>

Lucas faded alright, but he was magnificent first half. Enrique is the elephant in the room, he's a f*cking liability, I knew that for sure after the FA Cup final and nothing I've seen since changes that opinion.

Edited by Murphman

Enrique? Seriously? Apart from a cheap cross early that he didnt contest, he put in a huge shift and the right was their prevalent side. I think he worked the new system as well as anyone tonight.

he was a bloody liability and was at fault for the goal with sub primary school level defending

He's like Kuyt without the first touch and vision. He's a good lad with many attributes but ultimately never going to be quite good enough for what we aspire to be.

He has a great engine which is good for pressuring the opposition when we don't have the ball and is good for counterattacks when we do but he struggles on the ball when under pressure and doesn't really tackle for all the harrying.

the goal was weird, appeared to be a straight case of enrique losing his man, but then everyone seemed to be looking more at gerrard. hard to judge without knowing exact instruction. toure shouldn't get a pass by the way.

enrique was alright apart from that. he may be our most solid player one on one. but can understand why he frustrates with some of the madness in possession. he saw enough ball in space to have made a bigger impression final third too.

Edited by yellow jumper