Sign in to follow this  
Kahnee

Pundit watch 2012

Danny Baker is a bellend. His Twitter account is painful.

there have been times when he's thrown out the odd amusing silly little idea which you dont get enough of on the BBC. he has been funny at times.

but then i subscribed to his podcast and theres an awful lot of filler in his stuff.

oh god, presumably 'the monday night club'?

Monday Night Club, The Football League show, Football Focus - does it matter what he's on? The record is always the same and you end up knowing less when he's finished than you knew before he started

Claridge looks a bit hard up going by his clothes when he is on telly, his shirts all look about 10 years old.

he's a rotten gambler isn't he?

Danny Baker proved yet again that he's only rubbish when he's talking about actual football in a tweet to Joey Barton.

Something along the lines of "I've always said Zonal defending will only be of any use when people start attacking zonally". They do you fool.

Haha!

To be fair Andy Carroll was pretty good at marking their tallest centre half

Lawro AND Redknapp on MoTD? f*** me...

Still, got a couple of gems - Redknapp's claim that Berbatov would have been "perfect" for Rodgers' style of play shows just what he knows about tactics etc, while Lawro's "he's gone down like Jimmy Krankie" asks more questions than it answers

Still, got a couple of gems - Redknapp's claim that Berbatov would have been "perfect" for Rodgers' style of play shows just what he knows about tactics etc, while Lawro's "he's gone down like Jimmy Krankie" asks more questions than it answers

I watched it for the first time this season tonight. It was hideous.

I watched it for the first time this season tonight. It was hideous.

I'll be honest, I watched two bits of punditry just to see if there was anything I could complain about. There was, so I went back to fast-forwarding through the b******s.

That program really needs an over-haul

Lawrensen actually said that about Jimmy Krankie?

He said it about Ivanovic, yes :D

He's gone nuts

A more apt use of that phrase I've yet to see :lol:

yeah. what's redknapp ever done

not sure berbatov offers quite enough movement to be ideal for a lone striker role. still, surprising more clubs weren't in for him, top scorer in the league only a couple of seasons ago. although good to see the mancs getting shafted on a deal for one of their cast-offs for once. think he goes to show how much high wages come into effecting price/ability to sell.

Anyone else enjoying watching Tony Adams on Goals on Sunday

Yeah, always liked Adams and its been a good show with him and Le Saux on it.