By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

the manc benefits watch

growler

I thought seeing as we always 'call' united on their benefits, it would be worthwhile tracking them this season. so far:

Easy start to the season (again)

Spurs/redknapp always bend over for the mancs

easy CL draw

Haven't seen much other teams footy this season, how many refs decisions have they had? I think we were all amazed that Scholes actually got sent off, he's been doing that his whole career.

I expect Adebayour's ban to be agreed before the weekend for them and no investigation for their player poaching.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester United players with "no case to answer" after they broke the new FA Rules about surrounding the referee.

Rooney diving all over the shop (Appears to have taken over from Ronaldo) with never a card to be seen.

Ferguson screaming at officials and getting away with it.

Four or five dodgy decisions against Burnley when the Mancs played there (All coming in the last few minutes)

I thought seeing as we always 'call' united on their benefits, it would be worthwhile tracking them this season. so far:

easy CL draw

Haven't seen much other teams footy this season, how many refs decisions have they had? I think we were all amazed that Scholes actually got sent off, he's been doing that his whole career.

I expect Adebayour's ban to be agreed before the weekend for them and no investigation for their player poaching.

sweet lord.

Edited by Ostrich Man

easy CL draw

Pretty easy start but so what?

Deserved to beat spurs after going one down and having a player sent off.

We have an easier group.

yup..... nothing 'easy' about theirs compared to ours.

Err Fiorentina and Lyon are both better than any one of Wolfsburg, the worst CSKA team in years and Besiktas. We've obviously got Debrecen but then that's worthless if Lyon and Fiorentina get 6 points each from them anyway.

Manchester United players with "no case to answer" after they broke the new FA Rules about surrounding the referee.

Rooney diving all over the shop (Appears to have taken over from Ronaldo) with never a card to be seen.

Ferguson screaming at officials and getting away with it.

Four or five dodgy decisions against Burnley when the Mancs played there (All coming in the last few minutes)

Andy "I dont watch utd yet can recall every minute of every game they play" @ Allerton.

If he had watched the game in full he'd surely have made a lot more of Berbatov's triple axle with a back somersault that won them the free kick for their equaliser.

Surprised no one's mentioned that.

Keep adding them. As people can testify, I was outside the pub not watching it when the game was on :)

I fast forwarded them on MOTD when I watched it and even from the blip I saw, I could see they were all inbred cheating knobheads with stupid fans.