By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

There is a Jesus

BBC pundit and former Chelsea and Newcastle midfielder Gavin Peacock is moving to Canada after Euro 2008 to study religion as he prepares for a career in the church. The 40-year-old will begin a three-year masters course in Divinity in July with the aim of becoming a pastor, vicar or minister depending on which denomination he chooses to follow.

Amen.

i had to spend an hour or so listening to some robe-clad f***er telling me about this Jesus fella on Sunday at my cousins communion (a non-negotiable "they want everyone there" type invite it was).. i can currently think of nothing worse than spending 3 years on a 'masters course in Divinity' so Peacock must have some deep-rooted faith or David Icke must have got to him.. either way, he's fkin tapped..

BBC pundit and former Chelsea and Newcastle midfielder Gavin Peacock is moving to Canada after Euro 2008 to study religion as he prepares for a career in the church. The 40-year-old will begin a three-year masters course in Divinity in July with the aim of becoming a pastor, vicar or minister depending on which denomination he chooses to follow.

Amen.

Wonder if you "give good mass", as the Father Ted's would say, do the vicar people "tap you up". Or can you transfer from vicar to minister if they'll let you play in the hole - or is that just Catholic priests that I'm thinking of?