By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

A belated thank you to Rick Parry

For allegedly not showing the deep love, respect and unquestioning admiration Florent Malouda felt he deserved. For allegedly being the reason why Mr Malouda did not sign for us and went to Chelsea instead. Florent my boy you have proven this season and in the final last night you are a bag of broken biscuits deserved of the Czar Abramovich.

For allegedly not showing the deep love, respect and unquestioning admiration Florent Malouda felt he deserved. For allegedly being the reason why Mr Malouda did not sign for us and went to Chelsea instead. Florent my boy you have proven this season and in the final last night you are a bag of broken biscuits deserved of the Czar Abramovich.
Bad enough having the knee jerk reactions against our own players when they lose but now we are into the other teams

Hence the emphasis on the season rather than one game - although it sum up his season for me - but I guess you missed that point in your eagerness to demonstrate how to knee jerk.
Wasn't eager to do anything, and wasnt trying to offend.

Just seemed like any old thread after our defeats, slating one of our players, difference being that, (I included) want to have a go at anyone who didn't stuff it to the mancs last night.

Malouda is my scapegoat though Terry is a c**k :D

Couldn't believe Grant opted to start with him.

Anyway, I thought Parry wasn't entirely to blame (for a change), that the player himself preferred Chelsea from the outset (mates with Drogba and all that).

I think if Rick had phoned him, along with G&H and the whole squad he was still going to pick the money Chelsea ahead of us.

Wasn't eager to do anything, and wasnt trying to offend.

Just seemed like any old thread after our defeats, slating one of our players, difference being that, (I included) want to have a go at anyone who didn't stuff it to the mancs last night.

Malouda is my scapegoat though Terry is a c**k :D

No worries. Terry was too busy thinking about salutary headlines last night to remember that he wasn't a penalty taker. A victim of his own ego.

A quote last night from one of the Sky commentators, and this time not from the blue blimp, '...extra time. What is known in the champions league as Manchester United time'. The usual invented, mythological nonsense that reminded me why I hate them (and sky commentators) so much.