By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Babel

floyd the barber

shame he was f***ing bobbins for the whole of the first half.

the lad looks clueless at times, like he does not know where to run. Aurelio would get the ball at left back and instead of hugging the touchline to make space for the pass, babel was cutting inside into the chelsea player and giving aurelio no option at all.

the disappointing thing yesterday was that he was against one of the worst right backs in europe and he couldn't take advantage!

yeah couldn't agree more.

Ferriera is their weak link at the back and except for the early part of the secons half we didn't exploit it.

I really like Babel...I reckon that when he figures it all out he will devastate.

A little patience is needed there. He's not a Cheyrou.

Babel has had a horrific week, his best mate is in the Dutch army and has been touring somewhere in Middle East, stepped on a land mine this week and lost his legs.

Babel has been back in Holland to see him and missed some training, poor b*****d, he is devastated.

he nearly scored as well. great run and shot that was.

Babel has had a horrific week, his best mate is in the Dutch army and has been touring somewhere in Middle East, stepped on a land mine this week and lost his legs.

Babel has been back in Holland to see him and missed some training, poor b*****d, he is devastated.

f*cking hell...that's grim. Poor lad.

f*** me that's awful :(

There were a couple of runs he went on last night when he shifted direction so effortlessly. I thought he'd turned into trouble as the Chelsea players were so tight to him but he just walked through them with the ball.

He's going to be something special if he can just put all the bits of his game into place.

Thats terrible news. Hope he and his mate are ok.

Aside from that, most of Babel's playing problems seem to be mental.

If he starts well, he goes on to have a cracking game.

If he comes on as a sub, it seems like there is less pressure and he reacts better.

Only an opinion and I could be way off the mark, but thats what I see

Dont let something like that get in the way of the moaners.

I'm not won over by Babel yet. He's to afraid to take the RB on enough for me. He's a decent enough player and he's obviously got an eye for goal, but he's not the greatest at playing LW. Hopefully he'll be more focused next season and grow into the role as a LW, because he probably won't get the chance to play as a striker which i believe is his true position.

Guest Beano's Dad

Me and one of my little ones were watching the game and for once Babel showed why he is worth more than an hour. He went off a bit after 65 mins or so but was playing well. Also he seemed to at least try a cross with his left peg which nearly paid off. Are you watching JAR?

He had a good shot go just wide too. I think in the right position he will be devastating. I think that he will come on as sub at Chavsea next week v some knackered players who will get found out. His speed is absolutely electric.

Guest Beano's Dad
its a pity Riise never stepped on a landmine earlier in the week

That is sick.

Anyway he'd definitely have headed it away then.